Official Night Of Main Events 3 Update Thread

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Wow...I would've bet my house on hollow to beat Surf...

Wow...smh...every one saying he lost.

Gonna wait til the footage drops tho.

Daps
Wow...I would've bet my house on hollow to beat Surf...

Wow...smh...every one saying he lost.

Gonna wait til the footage drops tho.

Thats what i'm thinking too. Going off of twitter and general room reaction is tough because you don't know what these people are listening for. I saw one person in here give the 1st round to Tsu because they felt that Hollow should have come harder than he did after such a long break.....That makes no sense to me because hollow isnt in competition with what we think he should be, he's in competition with Tsu

Then you got everyone quoting hollow on twitter and then saying he lost....

Gotta wait for the footage.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Thats what i'm thinking too. Going off of twitter and general room reaction is tough because you don't know what these people are listening for. I saw one person in here give the 1st round to Tsu because they felt that Hollow should have come harder than he did after such a long break.....That makes no sense to me because hollow isnt in competition with what we think he should be, he's in competition with Tsu

Then you got everyone quoting hollow on twitter and then saying he lost....

Gotta wait for the footage.

Nah Surf CLEARLY won the first. That's not debatable at all. Second is, but I think Surf won cause he out barred him. Third, Hollow went stupid. Surf's third was dope too but Hollow was spazzing for real.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hollow didnt clearly lose the second it was debatable hollow had some shyt he went in about the Detroit situation he was like you like Chris webber trying to forget that time out in Michigan, also he was like let's play swear to god swear to god you ain't say budden was trash and then he was like I'm gonna do the rest of the battle from back here cause he about to get struck by lighting or something to that effect it rhymed when he did and got a big reaction

D.C Young

TMC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup. Ars was on stage with Smack, and Smack shouted out the UW battle league .

that's wassup....

it's a good thing two prominent figures in battle rap where able to come together for the bigger purpose of raising this culture...

we didn't need any divisions this early in the culture

Trapped

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll wait for the actual footage...you just can't rely on those "spur of the moment" decisions.

The only problem is - what's coming out first? Dr Dre's Detox or NOME3 battles? :pachaha:

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
It's a damn shame what happened to Clips.....i told n!ggas magic was gonna hurt him :pachaha:

BLm-isfCIAEH6pI.jpg:large

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Last edited by a moderator: