Supporter
Daps
Last edited by a moderator:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I'm seeing a lot more die hards give that battle to surf.

Seems like one of those battles we just got to see the tapes for

And its just hard for me to believe dna was that great. That's why I'm rolling with the coli fam opinions

Even the good bars they posting on twitter from dna I can imagine came after some dumb corny ass4 bar build up that dna never switches up.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I'm seeing a lot more die hards give that battle to surf.

Seems like one of those battles we just got to see the tapes for

And its just hard for me to believe dna was that great. That's why I'm rolling with the coli fam opinions

Even the good bars they posting on twitter from dna I can imagine came after some dumb corny ass4 bar build up that dna never switches up.

DNA was better than usual, but he wasn't crazy. Crowd was hyping him up. Chilla won to me live, because the bars didn't go over my head.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all know I'm a die hard and I had hollow 2-1 I think it's really preference hollow did what he does I don't know if dudes expected him to beat surf bar for bar. ? That ain't happening hollow performed very well and lyrically was way Better then Hitman but hit mans average ass unlyrical bars in the first two rd the crowd went crazy cause Hitman fell into someone's arms or some stupid shyt but then they hating on hollow , if you like hollow he did not dissapoint but you fans are gonna make it mad easy for lux to duck hollow with this hating shyt , I know surf is the new fan favorite at the moment but hollow did his thing I'm telling y'all

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And also foh at danja zone saying Hitman had the best rd in URL history it wasnt even better then his first vs Jjdd let alone his 2nd vs arsonal nikkaz like to get on twitter and gas shyt

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And also foh at danja zone saying Hitman had the best rd in URL history it wasnt even better then his first vs Jjdd let alone his 2nd vs arsonal nikkaz like to get on twitter and gas shyt

I think it was better than his first against JJDD but definitely not better than his second against Ars

And definitely not the best round in URL history. nikka Danja must be smoking angle dust. :why:

But it was a great round performance wise and he had a couple bars, but he was mainly talking that shyt to Con.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it was better than his first against JJDD but definitely not better than his second against Ars

And definitely not the best round in URL history. nikka Danja must be smoking angle dust. :why:

But it was a great round performance wise and he had a couple bars, but he was mainly talking that shyt to Con.

i thought it was classic but not like OH GOD like Hitmans second vs ars, verb 3rd vs hitman, etc so to say best rd in url history its like ? i gotta see it on cam of course that always determines it to me but right now i like his first vs jjdd better

ReasonableMatic

Daps
It's a damn shame what happened to Clips.....i told n!ggas magic was gonna hurt him :pachaha:

I been tellin my nikkas the same shyt and they all gave me the :childplease: face

Turns out I ain't "Slip,fell and bust my muthafukkin head" :umad:

tumblr_m5u4d0rhgm1rz1a48o1_500.gif

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Surf's third was dope too, but not as good as Hollow. Funny moment when Surf had a line, the crowd kinda booed, then when he did the "I'm too advanced and it hurts" and he explained the line, the crowd erupted. Anyway, 2-1 Surf.

a lot of people saying that Hollow won use "surf got boo'd in the 3rd" as an excuse to take points away from surf but they never give the full story...he basically made the crowd look stupid

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Surf had a bad rebuttal too besides the good one , hollow was like talking About a previous surf bar and he's like my nikka you watch full house ? But then hollow said well I do too and spit a full house bar and then surf tried to rebuttal saying nikka that means you watch full house too and ok but he said he did, surf has two really good rebuttals in his career the one vs shine and one last night but overall his rebuttal game is trash

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
a lot of people saying that Hollow won use "surf got boo'd in the 3rd" as an excuse to take points away from surf but they never give the full story...he basically made the crowd look stupid

Exactly. They booed for half a second cause they didn't get it, until Surf explained the line and they went crazy

Daps
Reppin
Bogota
Y'all know I'm a die hard and I had hollow 2-1 I think it's really preference hollow did what he does I don't know if dudes expected him to beat surf bar for bar. ? That ain't happening hollow performed very well and lyrically was way Better then Hitman but hit mans average ass unlyrical bars in the first two rd the crowd went crazy cause Hitman fell into someone's arms or some stupid shyt but then they hating on hollow , if you like hollow he did not dissapoint but you fans are gonna make it mad easy for lux to duck hollow with this hating shyt , I know surf is the new fan favorite at the moment but hollow did his thing I'm telling y'all

hitman holla is supa hot fire