Official Nintendo 3DS Thread

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Any suggestions on what games to cop? Just bought a 3ds XL last week and with zelda a link between worlds, what games yall recommend :jbhmm:

Super Mario 3D Land
Pokemon X & Y
Super Smash Bros.
Shovel Knight
Mutant Mudds
Kid Icarus: Uprising(Great game, weird controls)
Resident Evil Revelations
Azure Striker Guvolt
SteamWorld Heist

I would like some suggestions as well...my favorite series from Nintendo is Metroid, Fire Emblem, Advance Wars, Monster Hunter, and I always liked F-Zero...IF they have any good sports games like boxing or a good football or basketball game I would cop that in a heartbeat

You mentioned Monster Hunter and Fire Emblem so you can't go wrong with Monster Hunter Generations and Fire Emblem Awakening/Fates. Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 are great games. As for sports, there's not much to offer; Madden is bad, there's no Basketball and I can't vouch for the quality of the FIFA games. There's Mario Golf and Mario Tennis.:yeshrug:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was for sure gonna get a Switch this fall but playing my brother's 3DS, I think I"m gonna cop one soon. It has too much piff, the library is amazing

I was saying the same thing. It has too many quality titles and it's backwards compatible with the DS (which had alot of JRPGs).

soulfuljah

All Star
Daps
I was for sure gonna get a Switch this fall but playing my brother's 3DS, I think I"m gonna cop one soon. It has too much piff, the library is amazing
I got hooked after I got my kids some joints for Christmas. They were playing Mario Kart 7 and I saw they had the Mario Kart 64 tracks and I copped a 3DS XL the next month. :wow:
I ended up getting hooked on Phoenix Wright. I wonder why nobody told me about this game before? :francis:

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
Brehs what's the best 3ds pokemon game to get back into the franchise? I'm assuming the newest one but I'd some opinions.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
if you fukk with RPGs, Atlus announced localization of a few heavy hitters

then another Pokemon rehash and VC release

and if you like games w/ Miis...they dropping a full fledged RPGish game end of the year (think of it like the streetpass game but bigger)