Official NXT Takeover Portland Thread

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Mishandling? She is going to the main roster and will be at mania . That’s mishandling? He has done everything possible for her. She has been in the rumble, wrestled multiple takeovers , gotten her own action figure and character control to wear her own pro black gear. If she was would have made the main roster Vince would have with wasting time with Tamina and Nia. She has accomplished so much in 3 years , she is a main eventer not for NXT but for the main roster. Since Sasha is just using the E to book other side jobs now, Bianca is going to surpass her .

She’s gonna be in the mania battle royal, just like she was 2 years ago. She’s a footnote in the story of Rhea Ripley, not someone who’s supposed to be a star herself. We’ll see though

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Triple H is going to finish that fukking Gargano vs Ciampa story regardless of how little sense it makes at this point one way or the other. One of these dudes gets hurt again in the middle & he's going to just wait it out again until they get it done :pachaha:

I’ll be pissed if it’s not loser leaves NXT. ENOUGH

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Crowd super hype for Keith Lee

The effort is appreciated but there is a such thing as being TOO big to do certain shyt. Dijakovik trying that flip over the top rope, Trying to suplex Keith onto the apron.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Mishandling? She is going to the main roster and will be at mania . That’s mishandling? He has done everything possible for her. She has been in the rumble, wrestled multiple takeovers , gotten her own action figure and character control to wear her own pro black gear. If she was would have made the main roster Vince would have with wasting time with Tamina and Nia. She has accomplished so much in 3 years , she is a main eventer not for NXT but for the main roster. Since Sasha is just using the E to book other side jobs now, Bianca is going to surpass her .
Did you not see her 2019 year? They completely mishandled her last year and she's the one who has stepped up more to make sure that doesn't happen again. Ya'll keep thinking that just being in a spot is a big achievement but it's not if you keep losing in those spots. Bianca should've been had a title run and she'll most likely get added to the Mania match to eat the pin, and people like you will say that her being in the match was a big accomplishment.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
She’s gonna be in the mania battle royal, just like she was 2 years ago. She’s a footnote in the story of Rhea Ripley, not someone who’s supposed to be a star herself. We’ll see though
She is passed the being in the Mae young rumble. She is going to be main match. Also you can also say that Rhea is a footnote in EST story. You are not seeing the bigger picture . If Rhea wins , Rhea continue to wrestle in NXT. Charlotte wins she goes back to NXT. EST wrestles both on mania , her outcome , more exposure on in the mainstream from ESPN and Fox and a position on the main roster.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Did you not see her 2019 year? They completely mishandled her last year and she's the one who has stepped up more to make sure that doesn't happen again. Ya'll keep thinking that just being in a spot is a big achievement but it's not if you keep losing in those spots. Bianca should've been had a title run and she'll most likely get added to the Mania match to eat the pin, and people like you will say that her being in the match was a big accomplishment.
You are delusional keep at it.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Too much of the ahhh no you dont by Keith Lee

FOH with him immediately popping up after the Spirit Bomb and THEN kicking out of the immediate follow up Spirit Bomb

That kinda kills this match for me

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
THIS IS HOW A STREET FIGHT SUPPOSED TO BE. fukk all the fancy shyt

:picard: At the table not breaking

Wonder why they changed her name to Raquel. She came in 2nd in the womens part of the NXT combine so i’m looking forward to her