Official NXT Takeover Portland Thread

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
I did like I usually do with Takeover’s, and I watched just the middle of the card and dipped :manny: Balor/Gargano, Rhea/Bianca, and the Tag Title match were all enough for me. I’m over hearing about Ciampa and Gargano feuding, I’ve thought their feud was overrated and they should be split up.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Rhea and Bianca had a very good match and props to them for still having the crowd in it even after the previous match. After watching that match, it made me realize that Rhea vs Charlotte may possibly end up being BAD, yet they’re gonna get probably 20+ minutes to try to make sure they covet all bases. If Charlotte tossing Bianca into the steps doesn’t signal an eventual triple threat at Mania, then it’s for nothing. The way they shoehorn Charlotte into feuds always makes it worse cause it’s so blatant what they’re doing.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Rhea and Bianca had a very good match and props to them for still having the crowd in it even after the previous match. After watching that match, it made me realize that Rhea vs Charlotte may possibly end up being BAD, yet they’re gonna get probably 20+ minutes to try to make sure they covet all bases. If Charlotte tossing Bianca into the steps doesn’t signal an eventual triple threat at Mania, then it’s for nothing. The way they shoehorn Charlotte into feuds always makes it worse cause it’s so blatant what they’re doing.
They're trying to make it seem like she's giving a rub to the younger stars, but the reality is that you don't gain anything from beating Charles. I fully expect Charles & Rhea to be a bad match but they'll try to present it as a classic match.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Beth Phoenix saying that Bianca is an inspiration to so many "young" people, she didn't want to say who Bianca is really inspiring:mjlol::mjpls:

WWE has such ripe, juicy low hanging fruit and you go and break off a twig. :beli: Isn't Bianca a heel or positioned as one? I'm surprised WWE's cookie cutter announce team would even attach a positive to her character at all. Your gripe is equivalent to saying WWE should be acknowledging Velveteen Dream inspires ambiguously gay men. I mean, I kind of see your point, but it's pointless.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
WWE has such ripe, juicy low hanging fruit and you go and break off a twig. :beli: Isn't Bianca a heel or positioned as one? I'm surprised WWE's cookie cutter announce team would even attach a positive to her character at all. Your gripe is equivalent to saying WWE should be acknowledging Velveteen Dream inspires ambiguously gay men. I mean, I kind of see your point, but it's pointless.

Bianca isn't really a heel, she's a tweener.