Official NXT Takeover Portland Thread

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
It's the crew of Gargano/Cole/Ciampa that do the 99 kickouts and false finishes in the main event. I think the best champion they've had in a while was Andrade.

Dream, Riddle, Dunne, Keith Lee and that crew.. they have done different types of matches on these takeovers
NXT’s main event scene would be so much more interesting to me if it revolved around that bottom crew instead of the trio on top

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
WWE has such ripe, juicy low hanging fruit and you go and break off a twig. :beli: Isn't Bianca a heel or positioned as one? I'm surprised WWE's cookie cutter announce team would even attach a positive to her character at all. Your gripe is equivalent to saying WWE should be acknowledging Velveteen Dream inspires ambiguously gay men. I mean, I kind of see your point, but it's pointless.
fukk are you talking about? If you look at Twitter and Instagram you'd see that Bianca is bringing a lot of black female fans back. So the fact that they acknowledged her being an inspiration yet left out who she's really inspiring says a lot.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
NXT’s main event scene would be so much more interesting to me if it revolved around that bottom crew instead of the trio on top
It's a bout time they let Dream get the title and let a character-wrestler carry shyt for a while. They've booked themselves into the 99 false finish per match shyt with these worker bees. Time to reset everything. Dudes kicking out of super-versions of finishers and shyt now.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
fukk are you talking about? If you look at Twitter and Instagram you'd see that Bianca is bringing a lot of black female fans back. So the fact that they acknowledged her being an inspiration yet left out who she's really inspiring says a lot.

What's really to be said? Who is the comment for? These young black female fans she's supposedly drawing in already know she inspires them. Do you think the average wrestling fan (:mjpls:) cares or wants to hear that? Unless Bianca is about to get a major face push to target that audience there's really no point in riling up the sensitive neckbeards with a "racialized" throw-away line of a tweener inspiring black females. Trust me, if WWE decides to give her the female super push as a face (:mjlol:) they'll go that route, especially if there's material to pull from social media as you claim (I don't follow her like that, I do know Naomi was trending recently).

"Inspires young people," is such a generic, filler line with little to no thought behind it. They weren't being passively racist, they were just being generic and lazy. It's a true reach to think there was malicious intent behind one bland sentence. :heh: Trust me, you'll have plenty to complain about once she hits the main roster, you don't need to read more into something that is literally not there to get your disgust on. You'll get more than you can handle very soon.

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
Dave Meltz said this was the best WWE shows in years. Not gonna argue

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
image0.png

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Vince deserves blame for that, but HHH deserves blame for the mishandling of Bianca. In 2 title matches Rhea has looked very subpar, but last night Bianca looked, wrestled, and acted like a star. I've see all these reviews from these wrestling reporters say that Bianca wasn't ready yet and Rhea is a star, but it's actually the opposite and last night proved it.
Rhea isn't good and is too green. Let's just be honest...