Official People Watching Thread: post funny or off the wall things you've seen or heard in public

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Was in a Sams Club waiting in line. Now if you've ever been to one of these warehouse clubs, you know they serve samples.

I see a white girl in her late teens get a piece of cake and on her way back to her cart drop it on the dirty concrete floor.

Without skipping a beat this bytch looks at her brother like :beli:, picks the cake up, and starts chowing down :eat:.

shyt had me :scust: had to skip lunch after that and :dwillhuh: as to why she didn't get another sample.

What's your stories?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I don't do that shyt. that's creepy. and I live in NYC and I absolutely hate that shyt especially when I can overhear people talking about me.

Passaro

All Star
Daps
This gonna be a fun topic. I'll have some later, but I was leaving work on a sunday once (no one really there) and some old white man just in the parking lot dressed like Mr. Monopoly. I mean cane, top hat, the works. Mind you it was like 85 degrees. Had me just :dwillhuh:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I don't do that shyt. that's creepy. and I live in NYC and I absolutely hate that shyt especially when I can overhear people talking about me.
So you never just been in line, sitting on the subway, or just been out and about and seen/heard some shyt :usure:?