Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
lil bytch spit in my face i'll probably do the same
bad enough she Lebanese

dem nikkas over there is a bunch of fukk ups
I'm Team Unique ova here, bulletproof 740's multicolor furs and leathers, yea i'm wit that

got me thinking.....

might be rooting for the wrong side

Unique and his nikkas seem to have everything together.

the bulletproof whips, the jewelry, the custom gucci jackets :wow:

Maybe Raq and em' really gotta go :ld: :manny:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
so kanan was ready to kill the buck20 dude ( and actually went through with it) but was hesitant to kill whoever he thought raq wanted dead :dahell:
one minute he wants in the next he acting shook when shyt gets real, like at the stash house where he threw up???

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe yall didn't grow up in the 80s /90s but regardless of the argument you raise up on your parents you getting exactly what Marv gave juke

Marv point on God getting rid of the Lebanese woman (:russ:) was somewhat ignorant in hindsight but we can't cap like a lot of people didn't think that way 30 years ago. Some people still think that way now. Can't have a genuine show dated in the 90s and not have a genuine reflection on the mindset at that time. Kudos to the show for keeping it a buck.

Raq character is also true to the attitude of a troubled woman. Knew too many women exactly like her (minus the murderous drug dealing head of the crime family part lol)

Really great episode and the show turnt all the way up def can't wait til the finale.

Man some people still feel that way today. My cousin came out 2 years back saying she didn’t want to be called she/her anymore and that she was going to transition. Half of my family lost their muthafukking mind. This was 2019. Let alone 1991. The show is being accurate to the era. I wish Marvin would’ve been more chill about it but back then people really thought it was an aberration and they thought it was a sin against God (never mind the irony of Marvin being a habitual murderer worrying about someone sinning :mjlol:).

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Raq manipulates all the men in her life and respects none of them. I kinda understand why but it’s still annoying.

I understand Marvin’s anger with the Juke situation and finding out the way he did. Ideally, no parent plans, hopes, or intends for their child to turn out that way while raising them. A more mature/stable person would’ve handled it different but this is certified killer/ex-fiend…he got angry and chose violence. No shock there.

I know they gotta keep the show interesting and I appreciate it…but in reality with all the goons Unique has…knowing where Raq lives, where Kanan goes to school…they whole crew woulda BEEN got got…also, there’s no way Nique’s crew lets Scrap live and possibly exact revenge. This “war” woulda been over in a week in real life.

Like someone said…the show has found it’s stride. This and last week’s episode really moved the needle.

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
got me thinking.....

might be rooting for the wrong side

Unique and his nikkas seem to have everything together.

the bulletproof whips, the jewelry, the custom gucci jackets :wow:

Maybe Raq and em' really gotta go :ld: :manny:

Lou Lou almost gettting burned to death or dying from smoke inhalation...
you not gonna grab the strap and hit the backyard...smh
Marv just came thru spitting with the choppa and didn't hit nobody, smh
Raq putting her son in a situation that could lead to a death penalty...smh
shytting on simphanee and he ain't do much but look out ...and provide some lovin

Unique gets his black air force ones shined, calls out turncoats to their face
has a nice wardrobe, smokes quality cigars while sending his crew to put in work
lives in a penthouse apartment w/ valet service
protected that kid with his own life in the backseat of the bulletproof 740
Doesn't have the law knowing everything about his organization

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
The jacket was to frame Unique and have the cops going nuts in the hood and rounding up his crew so they could be off the streets once and for all on a cop killing case (among other things) once Raq’s crew was done shooting it out with them.
Word. This would only be three years after Pappy Mason and the Beebos took out Edward Byrne so you know the heat is gonna be crazy.

The Power Universe is a million times better than The Chi. And that’s no exaggeration.
Breh still :cape:for the hot:trash:that show turned into after Season 2 in this thread:mjlol:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
They gone spin it like she's mean to him because she doesnt want him to get hurt or involved cause he a square azz dude

Yeah I seen that theory floating around, but the reality is women like Raquel subconsciously hate good dudes, not because she's protecting him. She been showing her hand from the jump but this simp still hangs around as if he needs to 'prove' himself to her somehow.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
so kanan was ready to kill the buck20 dude ( and actually went through with it) but was hesitant to kill whoever he thought raq wanted dead :dahell:
one minute he wants in the next he acting shook when shyt gets real, like at the stash house where he threw up???

Theres a difference.

Buck20 was just a regular street cat, They get clapped all the time (Just a another nygga dead)

Killin a cop (Detective) comes with consequences YOU KNOW that precinct bout to investigate that shyt
all day and night.