Official Power Book III: Raising Kanan Season 1 Thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Crazy ass Jukebox is in this too.

Joey was outstanding in Mr. Robot. I imagine he jumped at the chance to do a show based in 90's NY.

I really hope Courtney Kemp stays behind the scenes on this one. The fukkery gets in the way of the actual storytelling with her. And she'll find a way to put 2 Bits in it . :skip:

And please change the theme tune this time around. :ld:

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised

Joey was outstanding in Mr. Robot. I imagine he jumped at the chance to do a show based in 90's NY.

I really hope Courtney Kemp stays behind the scenes on this one. The fukkery gets in the way of the actual storytelling with her. And she'll find a way to put 2 Bits in it . :skip:

:mjlol: Facts

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Courtney isn’t the show runner for this Sasha Penn is & the show has a new theme song.

2Bit is Courtney’s IRL boyfriend, he’s her sugar baby.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Courtney isn’t the show runner for this Sasha Penn is & the show has a new theme song.

2Bit is Courtney’s IRL boyfriend, he’s her sugar baby.

She's still an executive producer.

I know they're fukking - that doesn't magically make him any better of an actor though :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
mans Hate It Or Love It is a master piece title? :comeon:
It's the most notable G Unit records song which the remix had every member on and the original has the two most notable members. Not a mixtape that the average person doesnt know exists or an album that only had 3/5ths of the members... that's basic marketing, why would a biopic be called "Beg For Mercy" :skip:

But lemme not derail the thread yay Raising Kanan :mjgrin:

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's the most notable G Unit song that every member was on and the original has the two most notable members. Not a mixtape that the average person doesnt know exist or an album that only had 3/5ths of the members... that's basic marketing, why would a biopic be called "Beg For Mercy" :skip:

But lemme not derail the thread yay Raising Kanan :mjgrin:

Beg For Mercy sold more than Game’s album in the United States and most people remember the original over the remix so miss me with that.

Beg For Mercy is there most notable project and the other 2 mixtapes are well known by G-Unit fans who the movie would be marketed to bozo. Also if they focused on the various street issues G-Unit had Beg For Mercy would make total sense.

You need to take a marketing class and stop playing a marketing exec on TheColi :troll:

Calling a G-Unit Biopic “Hate It Or Love It” is like calling Straight Outta Compton, Natural Born Killaz because that’s the two most popular members most popular collab outside the group.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Beg For Mercy sold more than Game’s album in the United States and most people remember the original over the remix so miss me with that.

Beg For Mercy is there most notable project and the other 2 mixtapes are well known by G-Unit fans who the movie would be marketed to bozo. Also if they focused on the various street issues G-Unit had Beg For Mercy would make total sense.

You need to take a marketing class and stop playing a marketing exec on TheColi :troll:

Calling a G-Unit Biopic “Hate It Or Love It” is like calling Straight Outta Compton, Natural Born Killaz because that’s the two most popular members most popular collab outside the group.
1. While you was spamming thecoli and boxden with 6ix9ine threads this year I was actually completing my MBA program
2. Hate It Or Love It is a bigger record than any song on Beg For Mercy and quite frankly any other G Unit related record that isn't a solo 50 song
3. The Documentary is more talked about than BFM to this day
4. Straight Outta Compton, All Eyez On Me, etc all make SENSE as names. The same reason why Biggie's biopic was called "Notorious" and not "Ready To Die" or "Life After Death". Natural Born Killaz was way after the NWA era, Hate It Or Love it was at G Unit's peak.. horrible comparison.
5. "It would be marketed towards G Unit fans", yes a multimillion dollar movie would be marketed towards the remaining 50,000 people still bumping them in Bolivia and not casual fans in middle America who likely hasn't heard the bulk of G Unit's discography let alone a street mixtape from 2002 but would be intrigued to see their story

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Show was absolute basura and they acting like it's game of thrones. :dahell:

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. While you was spamming thecoli and boxden with 6ix9ine threads this year I was actually completing my MBA program
2. Hate It Or Love It is a bigger record than any song on Beg For Mercy and quite frankly any other G Unit related record that isn't a solo 50 song
3. The Documentary is more talked about than BFM to this day
4. Straight Outta Compton, All Eyez On Me, etc all make SENSE as names. The same reason why Biggie's biopic was called "Notorious" and not "Ready To Die" or "Life After Death". Natural Born Killaz was way after the NWA era, Hate It Or Love it was at G Unit's peak.. horrible comparison.
5. "It would be marketed towards G Unit fans", yes a multimillion dollar movie would be marketed towards the remaining 50,000 people still bumping them in Bolivia and not casual fans in middle America who likely hasn't heard the bulk of G Unit's discography let alone a street mixtape from 2002 but would be intrigued to see their story

shots :mjlol:

nikka fukk your MBA and I’ll correct you while you were getting that I was getting paid hundreds of thousands to do something you went into debt for. Call me when you get a job making more than 100k with that.

Shout out to Elliot & Molly :mjpls:

Just because the documentary is more talked about (barely) doesn’t mean you name a fukking G-Unit movie after Hate It Or Love It.

The Notorious BIG was his official rap name so that makes sense, naming a G-Unit biopic after a fukking remix less people heard than the Beg For Mercy album or singles is retarded.

It’s a G-Unit movie not a Game & 50 movie

Last edited: