Official Power Book III: Raising Kanan Season 1 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
shots :mjlol:

nikka fukk your MBA and I’ll correct you while you were getting that I was getting paid hundreds of thousands to do something you went into debt for. :troll:Call me when you get a job making more than 100k with that.

Shout out to Elliot & Molly :mjpls:

Just because the documentary is more talked about (barely) doesn’t mean you name a fukking G-Unit movie after Hate It Or Love It.

The Notorious BIG was his official rap name so that makes sense, naming a G-Unit biopic after a fukking remix less people heard than the Beg For Mercy album or singles is retarded.
Do free promotion for a snitch's album rollout with clickbait titles from your moms basement and think you're a marketing genius brehs, Akademiks monetized his fukkery you in the same spot you've been in since thisis50 was active a decade ago suck my dikk you cac fakkit

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
It was only 2nd to game of thrones in premium cable ratings

Yeah that's like 3 channels bro. Idc about the ratings anyways, this show was absolutely one of the woat shows ever made.

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do free promotion for a snitch's album rollout with clickbait titles from your moms basement and think you're a marketing genius brehs, Akademiks monetized his fukkery you in the same spot you've been in since thisis50 was active a decade ago suck my dikk you cac fakkit

:russ: Spicy talk screen shot your bank account real quick, let’s play big bank take little bank.

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah that's like 3 channels bro. Idc about the ratings anyways, this show was absolutely one of the woat shows ever made.

hbo, Cinemax, Epix, showtime. Power was beating all their shows expect game of thrones for 5 years.
You may think it’s terrible but clearly somebody likes it.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
havent seen book 2, would i have to watch book 2 to see this or can i skip that?

Not at all. Power book 2 is about Tariq in college dealing with a high powered drug dealer to help pay for a lawyer to get his mom out of jail. Yes, it's way more to the story. But this power book 3 is about how Kanan got started. 2 completely different stories that have nothing to do with each other.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
It was only 2nd to game of thrones in premium cable ratings

hbo, Cinemax, Epix, showtime. Power was beating all their shows expect game of thrones for 5 years.
You may think it’s terrible but clearly somebody likes it.

I thought it got pretty bad but I still watched it.

And yeah it was definitely a popular show, I heard people talk about it in real life all the time by season 3 or 4.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Very happy for Joey Bad Ass...he killed it in Mr. Robot so much I was expecting a spin-off on his character.

If I know 50 anything at all I know he has the writers stressed to write the best action possible :russ: Gave up on Power Book: Irrelevant, but I'll def check this.