[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Chapter 12 at 77 hours. What a ride and now there's even MORE to do in the world :whoa:

What else will they leave for part 3 lol
That 1080 snowboarding game bout to be :blessed:

Also:

Submaring fights
Airplane fights
Tifa and Scarlett slap-off :shaq:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That 1080 snowboarding game bout to be :blessed:

Also:

Submaring fights
Airplane fights
Tifa and Scarlett slap-off :shaq:
I mean I know story wise there's tons of content I mean side content wise. Like I didn't even think there would be an explorable ocean in here with things to do and now even more side content popped up in existing locations. I'm thinking will they just recreate even more side quests in existing locations or what.
I'm just blown away that they put this much content into the game. Like I never felt FFXV being this big and that was fully open world.

Last edited:

horizon

Superstar
Daps
Made it all the way to Odin on the Cloud & Zack legendary bout got him to half health then fukked up when he used spatial dimensions :mjcry:

Haven’t made it past Bahamut since :mjcry:

Daps
Congrats. The Sephiroth Brutal challenge imo was much easier, so the worst part should be behind you.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Made it to Chapter 13 :wow: I think I'm in the home stretch

Probably go back and do whatever sidequests I missed before I continue on tho, I noticed there are new ones now.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally finished my hard mode playthrough. First run took about 50 hours and my second run took about 90 hours, totaling about 140 hours. This is a GOAT tier game man. I haven’t even played another game since this dropped. :dead:

IMG-2202.jpg

First run I did some quests and intels in the first couple regions then mainlined the rest of the game. Second run I did all the regional intels and quests except the last ones (F those Gold Saucer mini games:hhh:) and did the regular Chadley combat sins (didn’t do the Brutal and Legendary ones).

That boss gauntlet at the end of the game was pretty easy this go round. It kicked my ass my first playthrough but I only died a couple times. I’d day the hardest boss was that Rufus fight in Gold Saucer. That POS had me questioning if I would even be able to finish the game.:laff:

Gonna give this a 3rd playthrough in a couple years once we get to the release of Part 3. Speaking of which idk how they’re gonna top this. :wow: Anyway, I am burnt the F out on JRPGS. :dead: Gonna hop on some 2K or maybe MK1 for the next few weeks before I move onto Chrono Cross and FF9.:whew: