Official sewing thread

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I miss Hancock Fabrics. It was easy to find any kind of fabric and sewing supplies at a reasonable price. I'm trying to find some fabric to sew a dress from this new pattern I bought yesterday, and I'm kinda having a hard time. :(
Do you shop online?

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I made this last night for my dad. I had to do some color blocking to get the image to fit.

6QVWpO7m.jpg

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
What kind of fabrics is the pattern calling for? Me and @Fun Sized Psycho could probably find some online stores to choose from.
I miss Hancock Fabrics. It was easy to find any kind of fabric and sewing supplies at a reasonable price. I'm trying to find some fabric to sew a dress from this new pattern I bought yesterday, and I'm kinda having a hard time. :(

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What kind of fabrics is the pattern calling for? Me and @Fun Sized Psycho could probably find some online stores to choose from.
I'm looking for a nice silk print.. either polka dot or maybe a floral print. I went to Joann's yesterday and saw a print I kinda liked, but they didn't have enough of it in stock. :( What would you all recommend?