Official SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
His motivation is money for the family. I never said it was interesting motivation just said it was clear and understandable. I get it, I get the why, I get what he wants and I get why Peter and guys like Peter are in the way. You're right not everyone decides to do that at the drop of a hat but like I said before, I equate it more to a drug dealer than just me or you if we lost a job. You've got to be in a desperate situation to decide to sell weapons on the black market which is all he saw it as. If Tony can get rich selling weapons to criminals and terrorists why can't I sell weapons to the guys on the block? Like I said, it ain't perfect but that doesn't mean it's not good or even great. Perfect would be if we skipped the fast forward and got more progression with him but never let perfect be the enemy of good. It's no different than his comic counterpart who loses his job after being treated unfairly and decides to get revenge on the world instantly at moments notice just because he feels like the shyt is owed to him. Most spider man villains have a sense of entitlement about them which always works against their favor in the end.

My main thing was to understand why he was doing what he was doing, get his point of view, and understand what would lead a man to do what he's doing and I got all of that purely from what we saw on screen along with his performance. Family was the number one important thing and he had his back against the wall, so he did what he had to do to make sure they never wanted for anything and the movie goes out of its way to make sure thats abundantly clear.

As far as the fight scenes go though, I'm not as astute on that area of filmmaking so I'm going to cede that one to you lol. You want me to critique some writing and storytelling, I'm your man. But framing and shot composition, etc, I'm a bit out of my league

Didn't see this before the edit. Yeah that's fair, I'm familiar enough to know what you favor by now :lolbron:
I know you said you went to school for journalism I think?

I went to school for video production so I'm an extremely visual person. Camera work,editing,lighting,framing,etc that's my thing.

It's why I hate a guy like whedon who just has no idea what he is doing behind the camera, and love snyder, because the man for whatever his faults has an insane eye for visuals.

We all have our preferences :manny:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going to check this out tomorrow. Any after credit scenes or sony not fukkin with it?

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Was this GOAT level brehs?
no, its fine, too much world building, too much mcu quite frankly, they should tone it down in the sequel, two big head light skinned girls in the movie for no reason

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
there is 1 really, there a nicca who trolls the whole movie, come back at the end and laughs in your face for staying, literally.

if I see a nicca in these streets, im punching him right in the face
463.jpg