Official SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Thread

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Just saw this and outside of Vulture i genuinely was bored for most of it. Spider-Man doesnt need an oxygen mask 30k feet in the air?:gucci: The cgi on the plane was trash.

I thought i would like the high school stuff more than i did, but some skinny Indian is Flash :pachaha: penis Parker is the worst form of bullying:pachaha:

May isnt broke and has an expensive ass fridge:beli:

Now she knows:patrice:

Pretty much nothing about Peter's struggle is here.

Peter doesnt even build his own suit, and gets treated like a kid by Tony:what: fukk that. Peter actually has POWERS. Tony has no say here:camby:

And tonys whole schtick doesnt make sense. If you didnt think he could handle big boy stuff, why bring him to the airport in CW? How is getting killed fighting an arms dealer any easier on his conscience than if he got shot by a bnank robber? Tony makes no sense.

I wish there was a scene with vulture in court, because he had those contracts. :manny:

Shocker only had one fukking shocker

:mjlol:

I swear if i wasnt a huge spidey fan i would have probably clowned this movie like this too, i can't deny i was dissapointed but Ive made my peace with it. Its great to see a young spidey hanging with the avengers in the mcu. Whatever the flaws its worth it.....and spidey sense IS COMING so there is that at least.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Watched again:francis:
Just not buying Holland as Spidey i know im in the minority but its a naw for me. And His fat friend annoyed me:scust: I still dont get zendaya
Just couldnt do it
I enjoyed GOTG2 tho watched it like 6 times on netflix already
Mr. Blue sky:lawd:
I was like "dats the song Common sampled:krs:"
Holland's screams were so lame.

Spiderman yells Liz's name and no one is like how he know liz :gucci:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
BcUofFvFn4x

Turn one of the greatest heroes ever in to morty :hhh:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Making the Spider-man suit an Iron Man suit annoyed the fukk out of me, downplaying his strength and no spidey sense :wtf:

Hopefully the Miles Morales animated movie puts this one to shame....the ULTIMATE SPIDERMAN :banderas:

I am hoping him with the suit is just part of his evolution. Like down the line he will discover his spider sense or overall abilities are more effective without the suit. Hopefully it's against someone like Kraven.