Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
DAz0ze0VoAArGrj.jpg:large
Should've had Piccolo where Vegeta is.

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just watched it. Movie was okay, but nothing special. The guy playing Parker is probably the best they've cast so far, but I liked Andrew Garfield a lot as well.

So is Spider-Man still using the Stark tech that came with the suit, or will he be using his own brain, instincts, and Spidey sense? Maybe they'll address this in a future installment and create friction between Spider-Man and Iron Man like they did during the Civil War comic books. I'd like to see him ditch the tech. That's not Spider-Man.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
People called BvS a flop yet it made about the same as this. Iron man has had 3 straight movies cross a billion, including a solo one, but with SPIDER MAN cant? I'll let you tell it.:hubie:
It was established by Disney stans that comic book films with iconic characters have to make a billion or be considered a flop after bvs. :ehh:

All the talk before this film came out by them was this film was gonna do a billy guaranteed :ehh:

They got deep in their feelings when the film was held to standards they themselves laid down :ehh:

Nobody else but them established these rules so it's weird they get so upset about it:ehh:

Pound your chest about how certain films have to make a billion,pound your chest about how a film is going to make a billion, then get in your feelings about people making fun of you eating your own words brehs :ehh:

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
People called BvS a flop yet it made about the same as this. Iron man has had 3 straight movies cross a billion, including a solo one, but with SPIDER MAN cant? I'll let you tell it.:hubie:

I didn't call BvS a flop just a bad movie.
Power of the MCU, things done changed. :francis:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It was established by Disney stans that comic book films with iconic characters have to make a billion or be considered a flop after bvs. :ehh:

All the talk before this film came out by them was this film was gonna do a billy guaranteed :ehh:

They got deep in their feelings when the film was held to standards they themselves laid down :ehh:

Nobody else but them established these rules so it's weird they get so upset about it:ehh:

Pound your chest about how certain films have to make a billion,pound your chest about how a film is going to make a billion, then get in your feelings about people making fun of you eating your own words brehs :ehh:
There was a lot of talk about BvS making a billion guaranteed before it came out as well. :usure:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

@MartyMcFly

:ehh:

This is cool..... no matter how each movie turned out or whatever the deal was with the “bu bu bu bu bu But theeeeeee villains”

I thought each one of these guys played thr role of PP/Spider-Man “extremely” well

Martha