Official Stranger Things Season 3 Thread

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
If you go back to the very first episode, Will’s mom mentioned that other kids called him “fakkit” and “queer”...
Maybe they setting up to be :manny:
But if u go back to the first season. They also mention how a girl he had a crush on was crying about him being missing.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Probably the best second season in the series. Enjoyed the character interactions but it seem like something was missing... The creators may need to branch off or end this shyt quickly because these kids grew up quick as fukk and the way it’s going will make it lose its luster.

How many second seasons do u think it has? :dwillhuh:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Another thing that bothered me about her, she looks a good 35 in the face, acted about 25 and then had the nerve to be 10 :dead:
Not to keep picking on her, but tell me she don’t looks like a grown ass govt worker from Baltimore. :laugh:

MV5BNTcwZGE0NGQtMzgxOS00MzNmLTliYmMtNDQzZWEzNjFlYjIwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_.jpg

Or like she’s taking pousey’s role in orange is the new black

Priah-Ferguson.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Not to keep picking on her, but tell me she don’t looks like a grown ass govt worker from Baltimore. :laugh:

MV5BNTcwZGE0NGQtMzgxOS00MzNmLTliYmMtNDQzZWEzNjFlYjIwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_.jpg

Or like she’s taking pousey’s role in orange is the new black

Priah-Ferguson.jpg
Looking like a future lunch lady or DMV employee. I was trying to figure out was I tripping or did she have a light mustache too.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
On episode 3

Before I proceed, are they forcing some LGBT shyt with thess two girls? :francis:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I wonder if el' sister from season 2is ever gunna be back

If not, why the hell even have that episode with her
They obviously wanted to do a spin off show with those characters but since nobody was checking for them and that is universally regarded as the worst part of season 2
They scrapped those plans