Official Stranger Things Season 3 Thread

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally binged the past four days

Easily my favorite season. Steve was much more enjoyable as a character this season. No lie, I HATED the erica character the first few episodes but she's probably my favorite by the time it ended :russ:

How the fukk did the the mindfiend go from being a smoke monster to being blood and bones though :dahell:
it was made up of the blood and bones from all of the people that it controlled that melted in the basement

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On ep 5, so far I like it

better then the previous seasons because of the action but I find these kids hella annoying

I just don’t like any of them

:manny:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Season 3 is ass cheeks. I can’t watch this with a straight face. Too many 80s babies on the coli that rock with this goofy shyt.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Yall applying real world and current times logic to a show about interdimensional universes and experiments with monsters/super powered kid thrown in. It's a show based on the fukking 80s you know the time when a dead guy in a hockey mask terrorized kids having sex. It's supposed to be campy and a goonies with science fiction thrown in:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Some of these people are clearly miserable.