Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
abba6f134c666ac836a54e74faa084a1.jpg

giphy.gif

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
After wrapping this up, This season wasnt as good as the others i was lnt as into it
I guess im tired of them facing the same damn monster Its kinda wearing thin on me ao i wasnt as invested. It wasnt bad but they def need to switch things up and make season 4 the final one.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i think i made it about 4 episodes in, i'll finish later on. I think i'm over this show. The nostalgia has worn off. It's not bad, just more of the same for the most part.
Yeah same here. I fast forward every scene with Nancy and her boyfriend, and wynona rider and the chief

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Damn this was a slow burn, I've never taken this long to get through a ST season. It only got interesting to me around episode 6.

They're going to have to switch shyt up for season 4, I was ready to throw in the towel a few times.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Damn this was a slow burn, I've never taken this long to get through a ST season. It only got interesting to me around episode 6.

They're going to have to switch shyt up for season 4, I was ready to throw in the towel a few times.
Fully agree, it took me goddamn ages to finish this. I heard people say the season gets better after ep 4 but it never did, it's already been said but them never expanding on the universe and keeping it to this tiny ass group of people really limited the storytelling in a big way, especially because many of the characters were reduced to shytty parodies of themselves. :shaq2:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Finally binged the past four days

Easily my favorite season. Steve was much more enjoyable as a character this season. No lie, I HATED the erica character the first few episodes but she's probably my favorite by the time it ended :russ:

How the fukk did the the mindfiend go from being a smoke monster to being blood and bones though :dahell:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The big ass mindflare not being able to catch that station wagon had me like :comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon:

I was even more :comeon:about that than NONE of the main characters getting shot by the million russians in the lab.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
The big ass mindflare not being able to catch that station wagon had me like :comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon:

I was even more :comeon:about that than NONE of the main characters getting shot by the million russians in the lab.
They were out there firin like Stormtroopers :russ: