Veteran
Daps
I'M THE TERMINATOR Y'ALL

CANT YOU TELL BY HOW I'M WALKING???

LOOK AT MY FACE, LOOK HOW SERIOUS MY FACE IS

BLOW TO THE FACE? NAW THAT AINT SHYT IM TERMINATOR

YOU SEE MY HAIR RIGHT?

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
:laff:I need a video of Stranger Things like this one as well.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
This gonna be Will in about 12 more years.

"Y'all down to play D&D?!"

TalkativeMassiveCoati-small.gif
Gonna be at Mike’s bachelor party suggesting this shyt

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
finished it up and keep the door open 3 inches brehs
full

salute to Hopper even if they made his character a bit cartoonish :russ: but that letter :mjcry:

the gang growing apart as we all do from our childhood friends :mjcry:

that singing scene is a top 5 corniest moment in TV history too :hhh:

and the Russians really got them I Am Legend zombies chilling in cages like that huh :gucci::merchant::damn:

I also agree Hopper being the American would be :francis::scust: and 1 of the worst jumping the shark moments ever

great season and I def feel it's the best just off how they handled all the different storyline and brought them together

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I'm clearly in the minority but I thought this was the worst season by a mile. Got way too campy and nothing made sense.

In the other seasons there was concern for the children and there were some realistic reactions, etc. This season just jumped the shark.

A hospital basically got slaughtered and nothing of consequence happened afterwards. No one cared.

Hundreds of people walking off to the middle of nowhere at once during the 4th and no one cares or follows.

Just way too much convenient nonsense this season.

I hope this was the last season. :yeshrug:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Just finished the whole season
way better than Season 2
really surprised how well they kept all these characters involved
theres atleast 12 main characters this season :dwillhuh:
and there's NO episode 7 where they take a break from the main plot like most Netflix shows do including this one (11's trip to Seattle last season):leon:
Not sure where they go from here, seems like they need to take a IT 2 time jump of some sort
Of course the Russians captured Hopper and took him to Russia
No dead body means he not dead
also, half the town was killed this season and no one is making a big deal about it:heh:
I know they showed the news report about it but they talked about 2 people who were missing when in reality the whole hospital was killed, probably the whole newspaper staff and random kids that were at the carnival all gone
This town just went thru a Thanos Snap level event and its still not that big a deal

The newspaper article shown actually said that there were 30 dead.

one thing that was a big annoyance/plothole to me was why the Russians were trying to open this world? Like what inkling of evidence did they have that these monsters could be tamed or some shyt...I assume they wanted to weaponize them :why:

In season 1, the whole reason why the Americans were using El to enter the Upside-Down was to spy on the Russians. They didn't even know about the monsters. It was about secretly gathering data by going through another dimension. Putting Eleven in that isolation tank accidentally caused the gate to open.

So its natural that
once the Russians became aware of it they couldn't get left behind in the new "arms race".
They tried to build their "Key" machine in Russia, but it didn't work. So they realized it would have a better chance of working if they brought it to the place where the Americans already tore open a portal.

:mjlol: These fight scenes are on some Hollywood action shyt. nikkas is getting they shyt rocked and acting like they getting hit with pillows.

The worst was when one of the characters gets thrown THROUGH a brick wall. :wtf:

I don't care how "possessed" you are, you human body would go "SPLAT" before the bricks do.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The newspaper article shown actually said that there were 30 dead.

In season 1, the whole reason why the Americans were using El to enter the Upside-Down was to spy on the Russians. They didn't even know about the monsters. It was about secretly gathering data by going through another dimension. Putting Eleven in that isolation tank accidentally caused the gate to open.

So its natural that
once the Russians became aware of it they couldn't get left behind in the new "arms race".
They tried to build their "Key" machine in Russia, but it didn't work. So they realized it would have a better chance of working if they brought it to the place where the Americans already tore open a portal.

The worst was when one of the characters gets thrown THROUGH a brick wall. :wtf:

I don't care how "possessed" you are, you human body would go "SPLAT" before the bricks do.
Thanks, I haven’t watched season one since it dropped so definitely didn’t remember that stuff