:heston:

Yea what was the point of that whole flashback scene :what:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Got through this in two days...can't wait for S4
9/10...the absurdity of Russia building a massive unknown facility in the middle of American soil and the T-808 kept it from being a 10/10

And is it a white thing to not dry off after you take a shower? Dudes were hopping right out the shower and putting on clothes :gucci:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Yea what was the point of that whole flashback scene :what:

Billy was still in there. He was showing him where the monster was, but it was thoughts of his mother that kept the MF from taking over completely. It was the same tactic they used for Will in S2. They kept telling stories to keep him alert to send the morse code.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm clearly in the minority but I thought this was the worst season by a mile. Got way too campy and nothing made sense.

In the other seasons there was concern for the children and there were some realistic reactions, etc. This season just jumped the shark.

A hospital basically got slaughtered and nothing of consequence happened afterwards. No one cared.

Hundreds of people walking off to the middle of nowhere at once during the 4th and no one cares or follows.

Just way too much convenient nonsense this season.

I hope this was the last season. :yeshrug:

Something tells me there will be another season.

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got through this in two days...can't wait for S4
9/10...the absurdity of Russia building a massive unknown facility in the middle of American soil and the T-808 kept it from being a 10/10
The absurdity is intentional. It's a part of the charm

It don't get much more 80s(or 90s for that matter) than kids infiltrating a secret underground Russian base under a mall and saving the day