Official Stranger Things Season 3 Thread

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This season was ok. I think it’s time they introduce a new monster though. And bring back the “upside down”

Also give the black kid some hip hop music or have him breakdance or something if they want the show to have more black viewers :manny:

His sassy lil sister needs to go:camby:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
This season was ok. I think it’s time they introduce a new monster though. And bring back the “upside down”

Also give the black kid some hip hop music or have him breakdance or something if they want the show to have more black viewers :manny:

His sassy lil sister needs to go:camby:
A black kid growing up around a bunch of whites in Indiana during the 70's and 80's gonna just start breakdancing and walking with a boombox:mjlol:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A black kid growing up around a bunch of whites in Indiana during the 70's and 80's gonna just start breakdancing and walking with a boombox:mjlol:

I thought it was mid 80s at this point. Hip hop had to be getting big

And yes maybe they introduce another Black character he’s not related to. Maybe could’ve gave him a black girlfriend :hubie:

You see they didn’t waste any time adding a gay one :leostare:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
The absurdity is intentional. It's a part of the charm

It don't get much more 80s(or 90s for that matter) than kids infiltrating a secret underground Russian base under a mall and saving the day
See this is what I don’t get with people that complain so much about this show being stupid. like do they not remember how ridiculous most of the popular 80s movies were.:martin:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It don't get much more 80s(or 90s for that matter) than kids infiltrating a secret underground Russian base under a mall and saving the day
if your a 80's baby & 90's kid that watched a lots movie's on Saturday/Sunday afternoon on Basic TV in the early 90's a breh is legit feeling like a kid again with suspense, wonder & horror

(Stand by Me ,E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial., The Lost Boys,The Goonies ,Radio Flyer, Jaws, Close Encounters of The Third Kind,Tremors, The People Under the Stairs, Spaced Invaders, Aliens,The X-Files, Poltergeist, night of the creeps, Invaders from Mars,
Silver Bullet, Tales from the Crypt, Flight of the Navigator, House, Remote, Pumpkinhead, Phantasm,Shocker, Heather's, Toy Soldiers, Firestarter, IT )

can't lie shyt got me all in my nostalgia feel's :to::sadbron::to::sadbron::to::sadbron::salute:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Billy was still in there. He was showing him where the monster was, but it was thoughts of his mother that kept the MF from taking over completely. It was the same tactic they used for Will in S2. They kept telling stories to keep him alert to send the morse code.

I'm going to be honest. Until they showed the newspaper editor with a bandage on his head I wasn't even sure that...
..."Billy" was really Billy. I was thinking that maybe the real Billy was still trapped in the steel mill, and we were looking at a clone body made out of a blob of rat guts.

They threw me off because of the flashback scenes of Billy talking to himself. I was thinking it might have been more like Body Snatching than possession.

But then when they showed that the newspaper editor had a wound on his head, I knew it wasn't a clone body.

An earlier post in this thread mentioned that after "The Americans" it's impossible to take "Red Dawn" stereotypical Russian villians seriously anymore. As I was watching the show I was thinking the EXACT same thing and getting annoyed.

But the thing is, this show isn't about nostalgia for the real 80s. This show is about nostalgia for 80s *movies*.

That's also why ALL the characters are stereotypical. They're not going to do anything an 80s *movie* character wouldn't do. That's just what this show is.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
El, Erica Steve & Robin were basically...
WadeLeBronBosh2.jpg
Steves character development in this series has been Goat:ufdup::birdman:Plus him and Dustin have been more Wade and Bron than anything else