Official Summer Madness 3 Card

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
good debate on Lux. I stand somewhere in the middle. He transcended battle rap I agree but he really doesnt deserve more than the guys that built URL, not even close, even Mook the first time I honestly didnt mind getting 20k cause he didnt get paid off smack dvd and he was the biggest star whether he was the best or not. I applaud smack honestly and I think people are gonna be surprised by this card being pretty good. I agree though Cal vs Rex I got no interest in, to be honest im somewhat done with wanting to ever see Cal, no not just cause of Lux, I was never crazy about him but vs lux it sealed the deal. Rex is cool somewhat even though hes generic but going up against cal ? snoozefest. and I have no interest in ars vs k shine. But I dont mind the other battles. Even the female battle while Im not that interested it could be ok. Personally Im just not a jaz fan shes overated to me. Hustle is ok. But thats still 5 pretty good battles I think.

Trapped

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know Smack is a businessman, but isn't he supposed to make the league grow? It's his job as a businessman to expand, not go 5 steps back now that he has a buzz. Can you imagine Wrestlemania in the 90's with no Hulk Hogan or Macho Man? If you have stars in your league, you make it a priority to take care of them first. Stars in the sports scene are also paid by their skills, not by their ego, so if Lux wants that bread he'll just skip one event to make this huge one. Smacjk either goes full professional with this or we're stuck with an average SM3 card and waiting for months before the battles are released.

You got all these hot rappers in the biz lookin' ya battles and you can't ask them for money?