Official The Batman Thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
So you don’t want a justice league movie:stopitslime: go ahead and just lie:stopitslime:
Listed man, they tried, talked shyt while doing it and then fell flat on their face trying to make the DCEU. You saw JL it wasn't up to cinematic universe standards that have been established. :mjgrin:
They have been humbled and are going back to making one off movies and trilogies that are not connected. They found out this cinematic universe thing isn't as easy as it looks. :yeshrug:
Cut them some slack they got a good streak of movies going even though they not connected. :manny:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
So you don’t want a justice league movie:stopitslime: go ahead and just lie:stopitslime:

A solo Batman film is literally the only comic book film I have any interest in.

Don't give a fukk about anything that involves Superman, Wonder Woman, Fish Man or that other corny bullshyt.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let that shyt cook. If they get to it, let it be organically. I want to see dope movies. Forcing square pegs into round holes for the sake of it is bad business and bad creative
How am I supposed to enjoy this movie if six other superheroes aren’t shoehorned in and 40% of the movie isn’t purely setup for another film:gucci: