Official The Batman Thread

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I wish I could say I was excited for this movie.
7M8T7Wh.gif

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don''t know who she's playing but Collider says she landed a major role

Exclusive: 'The Batman' Adds Up-and-Coming Juilliard Grad Jayme Lawson
Lawson’s role is being kept under wraps, but it’s a major get for the young actress, who is fresh out of Juilliard. She doesn’t even have an IMDb page yet, but she has signed with UTA, who will surely receive a flood of incoming calls about Lawson now that she’s in talks for a role in the hottest project in town.
:wow:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Or Holly Robinson. I hope she’s plays Babs just to piss off all those racist on Twitter
Holy isn’t a role they should keep to their vests tho. At least in my eyes. You say “holy Robinson” and most of the world goes “who?” But you say Barbara Gordon and that’s a story.

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
Holy isn’t a role they should keep to their vests tho. At least in my eyes. You say “holy Robinson” and most of the world goes “who?” But you say Barbara Gordon and that’s a story.

They haven’t kept any role to their vest. Why not just say she’s Babs like they’ve done for every other role :leostare:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember when everyone thought Jena Malone was Barbara in BvS but she ended up being "random female scientist" whose part ended up being cut...:mjlol:

Just let them announce the parts.
Didn't help that she posted this shortly before being cast

Scott Eastwood was dikk Grayson undercover in Suicide Squad :russ:

"Random Solidier #2"

Did breh even get a name?...:mjlol:
That one didn't even make sense. They got a guy that seemed like his star power was on the rise and made him a generic soldier.