Official The Batman Thread

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I doubt they are giving a franchise away to someone without credit. Especially without letting the Batgirl movie director have a say.

Now if she were Harley in this new universe I could see.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Rumors pointing to a blue and gray costume in The Batman

According to new rumors, Matt Reeves’ The Batman is going to head towards the blue and gray range for the Batsuit.

Rumors began popping up on Tuesday that Reeves may be heading towards a Batsuit that harkens back to several old looks for the Caped Crusader.

First up, Thomas Polito chimed in saying, “I’m hearing the Batsuit in Matt Reeves’ Batman will be blue and gray and that we might get a first look next month!” He went on to add, “Haven’t been able to confirm it yet but comes from a reliable source.”

Polito’s track record has been slightly mixed, so we definitely are taking with a grain of salt, A second report than surfaced from KC Walsh saying, “Take this as a rumor, but we are hearing from a reliable source The Batman’s suit will be a modernized take on the West costume, incorporating Blues and Greys, but no longer yellow, but most importantly I’m told it will feature the white eyes.”

There is, of course, no way to know if they are both talking to the same source or not. If they are, and that source is wrong, and then the whole thing is a wash. We just don’t know yet.

For now, we are most definitely putting this in the rumor column. The suit could even still just be in the testing stage right now. CCXP is in December, and we already know Warner Bros. will have a large presence there, so we may indeed hear – or see- more at that time.

The Batman is scheduled to hit theaters on June 25, 2021.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Would be dope if we got something like this

27f3088c93bff0517670e4af660237c7.jpg