Official The Boys Season 1 Thread

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
Oh and one of the little things Antony Starr did as Homelander that I loved was every time he sat, he always cuffed his cape and moved it to the side so he would never sit on it. It was subtle, but he literally did it every single time and I couldn't help but notice it. Like he refused to let them sum bytch get wrinkled.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yoo this show was dope and makes me want to dig into the comics. The most subtle and hilarious shyt to me is how the deep represents how lame everyone thought aquaman was. Dudes facial expressions were literally fukk my life and every scene with him had me crying from the dolphin blunder and making starlite blow him.

When the supermarket butcher cut open the lobster in front of him i fell the fukk out. Im watching this shyt again this weekend

:russ:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
naaaaah breh she was a groupie. Heard how she lit up when dude said her name at the party? Plus dude said exactly how many times she came. U can say homelander is many things but a liar aint one of them :francis:....that broad is a whore. Even my mom was like "why would you worry about putting your shoes back on if you were raped? :jbhmm:"..Plus what is the reason for homelander to rape her? I know they say rape is more about power than it is sex but the man already knows he's the most powerful. There's literally no reason for him to rape her. The fact that she has unprotected sex with him is just so disrespectful :wow: if butcher dont slap tf outta her first ep imma be upset.
Yea Homelander would've just told Butcher he raped her if he truly did it.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Can someone explain
if no one is born a superhero how did home lander son have the exact same laser eyes. And if you have to inject to get your powers how do you get those specific powers or is it just luck of the draw [\spoiler]
Anomaly..they weren't supposed to be able to have kids.

The actual Supes were made in labs it seems..they didn't think they would he able to make Supe babies.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Oh and one of the little things Antony Starr did as Homelander that I loved was every time he sat, he always cuffed his cape and moved it to the side so he would never sit on it. It was subtle, but he literally did it every single time and I couldn't help but notice it. Like he refused to let them sum bytch get wrinkled.

I believe Maeve or Stillman said something about that to him in one of the episodes

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Showrunner talking about the finale, plans for Season 2

https://ew.com

i was wondering what happened to terror, especially since he was in the promo material

N2j7loA.jpg