Official The Boys Season 1 Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Honestly this is one of the best shows I have ever watched. I can’t even say one episode was boring . Homelander da gawd, anytime dude was on screen I had no idea if someone was going to die .

I could barely finish titans, umbrella academy, flash, Arrow, legends of tomorrow, the tick, Jessica Jones, daredevil etc, even the young justice reboot

But I i finished this breh and I want more now!!

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
I'm guessing why some people get super speed or super stretching abilities while others can talk to fish :skip:. When they are all getting pumped with the same chemical.
This...how does Homelander have Superman’s powerset from compound V but the Deep gets gills and fish talking abilities. Is it amount or just luck of the draw.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I'm guessing why some people get super speed or super stretching abilities while others can talk to fish :skip:. When they are all getting pumped with the same chemical.

homelander was raised in a lab that used st0rmfr0nts genetic material as a testing source. but when it comes to compound v, its really a roll of the dice when it comes to powers, and sometimes it comes with major issues because vought was irresponsible with the handling of compound v. mothers milks story, super duper, and some members of the g-men show this off

somebody else could probably answer better, but it almost seemed like people powers manifested based on their personality.

it kinda feels like the other way around, like their powers influnced and corrupted their personalities. like i have a hard time thinking translucent was a voyeur before he could go invincible

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
From some Yahoo article I just read on phone.

“There was ONE SCENE that Amazon said F–K NO, you have to cut,” the co-creator told fans during a Reddit AMA Tuesday. “I couldn’t quite understand why considering everything else we have in the show, but: Homelander [played by Anthony Starr], after being dressed down by Stilwell [Elisabeth Shue] in episode 2, was standing on one of the Chrysler building Eagles. He pulled his pants down and started jerking off, mumbling ‘I can do whatever I want’ over and over again until he climaxed all over New York City.”

fukk that muthafukka.
:steezbpchad:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From some Yahoo article I just read on phone.

“There was ONE SCENE that Amazon said F–K NO, you have to cut,” the co-creator told fans during a Reddit AMA Tuesday. “I couldn’t quite understand why considering everything else we have in the show, but: Homelander [played by Anthony Starr], after being dressed down by Stilwell [Elisabeth Shue] in episode 2, was standing on one of the Chrysler building Eagles. He pulled his pants down and started jerking off, mumbling ‘I can do whatever I want’ over and over again until he climaxed all over New York City.”

fukk that muthafukka.
:steezbpchad:
source.gif