Official The Boys Season 1 Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the fact that so many ppl just now realizing hood acting abilities :hhh: this board so trash with the "hbo or it dont exist" shyt sometimes.

his acting wasn’t really that great on ‘banshee’...I don’t blame him for it tho...it was a good show that was very high on action and killer fight scenes...wasn’t really much room for him to showcase his range imo

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
naaaaah breh she was a groupie. Heard how she lit up when dude said her name at the party? Plus dude said exactly how many times she came. U can say homelander is many things but a liar aint one of them :francis:....that broad is a whore. Even my mom was like "why would you worry about putting your shoes back on if you were raped? :jbhmm:"..Plus what is the reason for homelander to rape her? I know they say rape is more about power than it is sex but the man already knows he's the most powerful. There's literally no reason for him to rape her. The fact that she has unprotected sex with him is just so disrespectful :wow: if butcher dont slap tf outta her first ep imma be upset.

ya the way she slinked out that room SHE looked like the guilty one...she didn’t look distressed @ all

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He raped her breh
Consent doesn't even excite that demented psychopath
3 hrs with her husband right outside?
Peep the surveillance camera for proof
A groupie doesn't leave the room like that

no disrespect but you need to go back and watch that scene

that didn’t happen the same nite that all 3 of them met

and the timeframe is 100% clear...that part is not debatable

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
his acting wasn’t really that great on ‘banshee’...I don’t blame him for it tho...it was a good show that was very high on action and killer fight scenes...wasn’t really much room for him to showcase his range imo
agree to disagree on that. He showed a wide array of range on that show. From being rage filled, to heartbroken, to loving, to psychotic, to almost broken in jail. Breh killed it. I digress

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Can someone explain
if no one is born a superhero how did home lander son have the exact same laser eyes. And if you have to inject to get your powers how do you get those specific powers or is it just luck of the draw [\spoiler]

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone explain
if no one is born a superhero how did home lander son have the exact same laser eyes. And if you have to inject to get your powers how do you get those specific powers or is it just luck of the draw [\spoiler]
The older dude said Homelander's child was a rarity and it never happens super can have kids, but in this case it happened. [\spoiler]

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Can someone explain

Homelander was made in a lab but the doctors thought he was sterile....He wasn't...:usureboutthatbreh:but it also begs the question how many other NATURAL born super babies got the metagene:ohhh: