Official The Boys Season 1 Thread

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
That's the same chick playing wifey in Shooter
She ain't no ho

They need to put some respect on Patty Spivot's name.

But nah seriously she gave up those cheeks:lolbron::yeshrug:

The cast on this was really good minus A Train like some people pointed out. I was really surprised when
Giancarlo Esposito shows up. I hope he's in the me, t season but he's already a regular on two shows :mjlol:

I really enjoyed this show. I hope season 2 can keep up the quality. Even though I didn't finish reading it this makes me want a more comic book faithful version of Wanted.

Now I guess it's time to go back and make it through Jessica Jones Season 3:francis:

Edit: Am I the only one that thought Boneclaw looked like the waitress firm its always sunny in Philadelphia?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Starlight was Woody's shytty daughter in season 1 of True Detective

erin-moriarty-brighton-sharbino-true-detective-haunted-houses-01-1280x720.png
She was Hope on Jessica Jones too

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
That's the same chick playing wifey in Shooter
She ain't no ho
naaaaah breh she was a groupie. Heard how she lit up when dude said her name at the party? Plus dude said exactly how many times she came. U can say homelander is many things but a liar aint one of them :francis:....that broad is a whore. Even my mom was like "why would you worry about putting your shoes back on if you were raped? :jbhmm:"..Plus what is the reason for homelander to rape her? I know they say rape is more about power than it is sex but the man already knows he's the most powerful. There's literally no reason for him to rape her. The fact that she has unprotected sex with him is just so disrespectful :wow: if butcher dont slap tf outta her first ep imma be upset.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
I liked it a lot. Everyone on the show has things you can like or dislike them for in a way.

A-train acting was the mediocre but passable. The translucent dude was very annoying/weird, at least super Deep fishman is funny in comparison. I felt they should have showed more what Maeve could do. Also her outfit is very dull and bland imo.

I'm wondering how fool proof Homelander plan is to create random super terrorist around the globe. What if one of them becomes equal to him or more powerful. Or what if they team up? Maybe he will be able to "control" them in a way because he isn't really a goody two shoe hero anyways.(he comes off as a serial killer villain.lol)

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
naaaaah breh she was a groupie. Heard how she lit up when dude said her name at the party? Plus dude said exactly how many times she came. U can say homelander is many things but a liar aint one of them :francis:....that broad is a whore. Even my mom was like "why would you worry about putting your shoes back on if you were raped? :jbhmm:"..Plus what is the reason for homelander to rape her? I know they say rape is more about power than it is sex but the man already knows he's the most powerful. There's literally no reason for him to rape her. The fact that she has unprotected sex with him is just so disrespectful :wow: if butcher dont slap tf outta her first ep imma be upset.
He raped her breh
Consent doesn't even excite that demented psychopath
3 hrs with her husband right outside?
Peep the surveillance camera for proof
A groupie doesn't leave the room like that

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Only thing that irked me was the fact that they stripped the powers of The Seven. All of them are suppose to be able to fly (not including A-Train) yet only Homelander can.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
He raped her breh
Consent doesn't even excite that demented psychopath
3 hrs with her husband right outside?
Peep the surveillance camera for proof
A groupie doesn't leave the room like that
her husband wasnt there :mjlol: u thinking this shyt was during the party or something? this was just a normal work day. A groupie that just got 3 nuts in 3 hrs does leave a room like that. Who tf rapes someone for 3hrs AT WORK and then lets them go :russ: the accusation of it alone would've messed his rep up. Plus she went to vought of all places to give birth to it. Oh and lets not forget SHE'S RAISING IT!! She could've just gave it up to vought but no she chose to raise it because she decided to fukk him raw and deal with the consequences. Whore out there living a good life in seclusion :pacspit:

parallax

Superstar
Daps

what? homelander is a massive liar. did you forget the plane crash, or the chosen by god speech?

as for why she would worry about her shoes? because she was in shock. like that woman that was in a car crash that killed a bunch of people and shes putting on makeup while sitting in a crater of a car i put a link under the spoiler

her husband wasnt there :mjlol: u thinking this shyt was during the party or something? this was just a normal work day. A groupie that just got 3 nuts in 3 hrs does leave a room like that. Who tf rapes someone for 3hrs AT WORK and then lets them go :russ: the accusation of it alone would've messed his rep up. Plus she went to vought of all places to give birth to it. Oh and lets not forget SHE'S RAISING IT!! She could've just gave it up to vought but no she chose to raise it because she decided to fukk him raw and deal with the consequences. Whore out there living a good life in seclusion :pacspit:

shes probably raising the child because vought isnt trying to repeat the same mistakes they made with homelander. vogelbaum admitted as much

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
:mjlol: ^ Shes supposed to walk around barefoot because of what happened?

Homelander torturing the butcher instead of killing him is going to have some interesting repercussions...also hopefully A-Train died of that heart attack, that really was Hueys main mission in the first damn place