Official 'The Eternals' Thread

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Turned it off at the scene in London greeting the Darwin statue. :russell:

Knowing damn well the only black man of the group was gay and the other characters, even the fat Asian character had wives to fight along side them. F this movie.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Just finished watching this morning

movie was flat.

the script was boring, the cast was miscast (aside from Angelina) and the movie lacked a great characters and a great story that flows from beginning to end

2 hours and 40 minutes and the movie never once really once gains any excitement, it just drags all the way through :francis:
It was a cool concept, execution could have been better

I liked it just because it was different, and not much marvel speak

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m surprised people actually thought agenlina Jolie was good in this. She was so distracting being such a big name actor standing there not speaking the majority of the movie

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I have it on good authority that yes, Marvel (specifically Kevin Feige and @Bryan Danielson) are gone off that narcotic :ehh:

And I don’t see nothing wrong with that.

Everyone Monday Quarterbacked this and spoke on what they hated about it (fake hate but hate never the less).

Now it on them to go back, make the improvement and try again.

I know people are praising other franchises that show fukkkng and a bunch of dikks. Marvel had some fukking in this movie….. not sure if people wanna see a dikk in this move and giggle loving it like they love The Boys world but hey. Give the people what they want

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Yeah, I liked it. High concept Marvel movie. They created a fake origin of the universe story. That's ill to me. *shrugs*

What they created was a primer on Gnosticism.

Like yeah…it’s a Marvel, “super hero” movie but not really. shyt has more in common with Prometheus than it does the Ant Man movies.

Which is where it’s biggest flaw is. Riding the fence between being too different for people who thought they were supposed to be watching your standard Marvel movie. And too much like a Marvel movie to be an seen as a sci fi epic retelling of creation mythos.

If they do a part 2 without Chloe they’ll dumb it down and remove the dope shyt about it to appease dullards.

Last edited: