Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

All the loudest critics did ask the MCU to do everything they did in that movie

Coli MCU critics too

Tweet ignores the main thing mcu critics asked for. A list characters. They wanted all of this with the X-men. not the eternals.
Nobody ,MCU critic or not, asked for an eternals movie.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Tweet ignores the main thing mcu critics asked for. A list characters. They wanted all of this with the X-men. not the eternals.
Nobody ,MCU critic or not, asked for an eternals movie.

This movie was made before they had ownership, how can they be asked to do something at the time everyone knew they couldn’t do? And why be criticized for that?

Also yall said “MCU & Fiegie needs to take risk”

This was a RISK, making another X-Men film is not taking a risk, it’s just doing what’s already been done roughly what…. 10 times now with their own spill

So sorry friend, people did ask for this

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Long time comic fan here.

The Eternals and Inhumans are not hot. It’s not what the people want. They’ve always been super niche.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
People want x-men not the NOCTURNALS

They wasted all that good CGI on the WOAT characters. Jack Kirby is doing somersaults in his grave

Since you on your victory stroll…. I’m gonna do this to you…. And it’s gonna hurt

X-Men = Xbox
The Eternals = PS5

Buy Helldivers brehs:francis:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This movie was made before they had ownership, how can they be asked to do something at the time everyone knew they couldn’t do? And why be criticized for that?

Also yall said “MCU & Fiegie needs to take risk”

This was a RISK, making another X-Men film is not taking a risk, it’s just doing what’s already been done roughly what…. 10 times now with their own spill

So sorry friend, people did ask for this
Nobody asked Feige to take risks. We've only been asking for our favorite characters in live action since the beginning.
even before they got the x-men, i'd have rather seen a daredevil movie than an Eternals movie.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Chole understands how to make good films but she did not know what to do with that source material.

And neither did the Marvel screenwriters. They had a LAYUP by just adapting the Gaiman Miniseries somewhat. Plot shouldve been the eternals are amnesiac due to the snaps/Deviant fukkery (which explains why they were absent from IW/Endgame) but they would find out that Ikaris used celestial tech to make them forget so that they wouldnt wake up in time to stop the Celestials awakening. You can still hit nearly all the beats that the actual movie hit but have a script that makes the Eternals more relatable.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Nobody asked Feige to take risks. We've only been asking for our favorite characters in live action since the beginning.
even before they got the x-men, i'd have rather seen a daredevil movie than an Eternals movie.

Nope

I have to laugh breh……

I’m gonna speak on term of the coli….. there was several brehs years ago saying Feigie needs to take risk and then credited other companies for so called taking their “risks”

I know shyt gets lost in the threads in the years.

But @wire28 @AnonymityX1000 @Norrin Radd @humminbird can vouch for it

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Nope

I have to laugh breh……

I’m gonna speak on term of the coli….. there was several brehs years ago saying Feigie needs to take risk and then credited other companies for so called taking their “risks”

What do they mean by risks? I'm pretty sure nobody asked for them to make more movies about d list characters we have no interest in.

They probably meant be less safe, in terms of being too family friendly and making the movies more violent and stuff.
A punisher movie is a risk. Adding a sex scene to Eternals its not what they asked for

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Nope

I have to laugh breh……

“More Marvel joke shyt”

“These moves are just stand-up specials now”

"This shyt is all the same, everybody just standing around cracking jokes.”

The North remembers
gk2384.png

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
“More Marvel joke shyt”

“These moves are just stand-up specials now”

This shyt is all the same, everybody just standing around cracking jokes.”

The North remembers
gk2384.png
I agree with those assessments. but 1) i don't really think they toned down the jokey stuff in eternals as much as that tweet claims.
I remember bits about spit beer, men dressing like babies, The indian dudes were nothing but jokes the entire film,

but 2) reducing the corny humor alone isn't enough, we still don't care about the Eternals.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nope

I have to laugh breh……

Yes, an infamous Clark Kent I can think of trashed the Marvel predictable plans and championed movies they took chances based on the trailer even if they ended up sucking by time they got released he would make excuses for it.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
What do they mean by risks? I'm pretty sure nobody asked for them to make more movies about d list characters we have no interest in.

They probably meant be less safe, in terms of being too family friendly and making the movies more violent and stuff.
A punisher movie is a risk. Adding a sex scene to Eternals its not what they asked for

And that is a GREAT question to ask them.

Also, what you saying is fair and not wrong. But we have to remember or go back to a time they didn’t have all these characters. When they was planning and making it.

They already did the IM, Hulk, SM, Cap, Thor and others. But that time and they late it’s ok to something with so called D level characters and attempt to elevate them…. I mean this was already done with Guardians and met with success.

Now not trynna throw shade or pick on DC, but this isn’t a scenario of them doing a Suicide Squid or Peacekeeper project and not giving us what we wanted in a MOS or GL.

They already did what you saying they should do with what they had at the time

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

Also regarding Punisher….. a risk was already with that in Punisher War Zone (my fav Punisher movie and character) and many felt some way about it

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
And that is a GREAT question to ask them.

Also, what you saying is fair and not wrong. But we have to remember or go back to a time they didn’t have all these characters. When they was planning and making it.

They already did the IM, Hulk, SM, Cap, Thor and others. But that time and they late it’s ok to something with so called D level characters and attempt to elevate them…. I mean this was already done with Guardians and met with success.

Now not trynna throw shade or pick on DC, but this isn’t a scenario of them doing a Suicide Squid or Peacekeeper project and not giving us what we wanted in a MOS or GL.

They already did what you saying they should do with what they had at the time
I still think them relugating the street level heroes like Daredevil and Punisher (who are a list in marvel) to tv and pursuing movies with characters like Shang Chi, and Eternals was an error. Punisher and Daredevil are way more popular characters. should focused on doing a trilogy with those characters after end game.