Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
He has bots and pays for views and subscribers. Math's numbers have always been fugazi. He battle some Puerto Rican artist and his bots blew up the wrong video. I still remember that.
Lmao that's a fact, the comments be pure bullshyt on his videos. They say he even lost views on a few videos lol.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Watching Bagfuel interviews with Erick Sermon, and it makes it more crystal clear that Hynaken adds nothing to these interviews. He's Gat Murdah with better PR.
They need to add another host and have space ghost stick mostly to camera and not talking. Add someone else who is an industry person and who can help them formulate their interviews better, maybe do more research but I still feel they have some dope interviews at times.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Wish.com China Mac interviews Math Hoffa. Space Ghost responds in the comments:

Math on that same shyt Budden was on. Capitalism in a nutshell basically.

Seems they both was on the shyt saying "I put the money up so I deserve ALL the money". I agree they deserve the biggest share but being greedy will eventually hurt long term.

Also used the greedy nikkas main quote "I was gone hook you up if you waited". Math was definitely caking up and breaking off crumbs from listening to him talk. The fact that he's making it sound crazy that they wouldn't trust putting their show under him when he's not being open about what the main show is making.

It seemed to Math was all about control too wanting everybody to be up under him and not having their own shyt.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Math on that same shyt Budden was on. Capitalism in a nutshell basically.

Seems they both was on the shyt saying "I put the money up so I deserve ALL the money". I agree they deserve the biggest share but being greedy will eventually hurt long term.

Also used the greedy nikkas main quote "I was gone hook you up if you waited". Math was definitely caking up and breaking off crumbs from listening to him talk. The fact that he's making it sound crazy that they wouldn't trust putting their show under him when he's not being open about what the main show is making.

It seemed to Math was all about control too wanting everybody to be up under him and not having their own shyt.
I do understand him wanting their show under him, because doing another interview podcast undercuts the main show they're own. Now you potentially are fighting for the same guests, headlines etc as a separate entity. That can't work. It could work if they were doing a podcast with just Esso and Hynaken talking about current events, music business, etc...but not as another interview platform.

I see why they would want to do it on their own, so they can make their own bread and be their own bosses, but then you can't do both shows.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I do understand him wanting their show under him, because doing another interview podcast undercuts the main show they're own. Now you potentially are fighting for the same guests, headlines etc as a separate entity. That can't work. It could work if they were doing a podcast with just Esso and Hynaken talking about current events, music business, etc...but not as another interview platform.

I see why they would want to do it on their own, so they can make their own bread and be their own bosses, but then you can't do both shows.
But that's where lack of transparency comes in. If he had opened the books and was upfront about what was coming in as well as showing the expenses to show why he ain't pocketing as much as they think, I don't think they'd have any problem going under him. But when he's keeping everything secretive it goes from a team situation to boss/employee situation.

That's where a lot of these podcasts run in to trouble. It starts out as the team grinding together to build it. Then greed kicks in and it's like "nah this my shyt and I'll pay you what I deem you're worthy of". Of course the rest are going to have questions. Especially if what Spaceghost said in his youtube reply is real about Math leveling up while they still are receiving their struggle wages.

So at that point trust is lost so ain't no way they'd trust him to split things 50/50 at that point. And I guess my view is different cause as I was coming up in the corporate world I was able to work closely with the company owner. Dude schooled me on just how much it was costing to run the business and hidden costs that us employees had no idea about. I would've absolutely trusted going into business with dude after that due to the transparency.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
But that's where lack of transparency comes in. If he had opened the books and was upfront about what was coming in as well as showing the expenses to show why he ain't pocketing as much as they think, I don't think they'd have any problem going under him. But when he's keeping everything secretive it goes from a team situation to boss/employee situation.

That's where a lot of these podcasts run in to trouble. It starts out as the team grinding together to build it. Then greed kicks in and it's like "nah this my shyt and I'll pay you what I deem you're worthy of". Of course the rest are going to have questions. Especially if what Spaceghost said in his youtube reply is real about Math leveling up while they still are receiving their struggle wages.

So at that point trust is lost so ain't no way they'd trust him to split things 50/50 at that point. And I guess my view is different cause as I was coming up in the corporate world I was able to work closely with the company owner. Dude schooled me on just how much it was costing to run the business and hidden costs that us employees had no idea about. I would've absolutely trusted going into business with dude after that due to the transparency.
To be fair, he started this podcast years before they came on. It's his show, so he really has no reason to be upfront about the expenses and how much he's making unless they are under a contract that states their pay is percentage based off how much the show makes.

The difference with Rory and Mal is they needed transparency on the numbers because their pay was directly in correlation to how much profit the show was making. That's how their contracts were set up

I do not think Math made any deals like that with Esso or Hynaken, at least nothing indicates that.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
To be fair, he started this podcast years before they came on. It's his show, so he really has no reason to be upfront about the expenses and how much he's making unless they are under a contract that states their pay is percentage based off how much the show makes.

The difference with Rory and Mal is they needed transparency on the numbers because their pay was directly in correlation to how much profit the show was making. That's how their contracts were set up

I do not think Math made any deals like that with Esso or Hynaken, at least nothing indicates that.

I was going off what he said in the video how they agreed to be paid a certain amount and then if any deal comes in he'd break them off. So if they see his lifestyle changing but he hasn't upped their pay, it makes sense for them to feel wronged and wondering just how much money is coming in.

Math doesn't owe it to them to open the books. But that's what I was getting at in regards to operating as a team versus boss/employee. It's going to open you up to pocket watching and nikkas wondering where all the new money is coming from.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Wish.com China Mac interviews Math Hoffa. Space Ghost responds in the comments:

This nikka hurt Naledge interviewed Tsu Surf.

This an emotional egomaniac kinda nikka. Can't trust him. He only likes ass kissers around him.

Edit:Lmao nikka is delusional, not only does it show his delusion when he compares himself to Steve job implying he is the IT factor on the show when really it take a a team. The show is only doing numbers now due to the fact he pays for views and the guests he has on, not him or his wack ass music.

Furthermore even his drug dealing example was trash. If you in a crew and you got one block sowed up then it makes sense to go expand and take over another block.

Last edited:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*Star voice* Math likes to feed his nyggas

His cast overvalued themselves but still no one wants to deal with mind games when they're waiting to be paid for services rendered. He isn't in a place mentally where he can have an "employee". He has ongoing issues with paranoia there has to be a buffer between him and the people that are employed by him.

Math's storytelling is incredible if he didn't always change details to make himself look good people might appreciate it more.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
IMG-0836.jpg
Joyner Lucas up next