Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

Champs response @27:30. He clears up the stories that Math put out there and tells his side.

Champ looks suspect as hell with how quiet he got soon as he found out Math was in the chat. Whole energy changed. Math gone get baited into crashing out at some point. I'm still confused on why Champ actually left the show. That host was using Champ just to bait Math and as soon as he got Math in the chat just said fukk the interview.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Champs response @27:30. He clears up the stories that Math put out there and tells his side.

Yo this shyt was comedy lmaoooooooooooo

“You was down in Atlanta……fukkin’ with MOOKS!!!! wiffffff a fukkin’ TRAIN-NEE” :laff:

And Champ’s face when Math popped up was like :whoa:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Champ looks suspect as hell with how quiet he got soon as he found out Math was in the chat. Whole energy changed. Math gone get baited into crashing out at some point. I'm still confused on why Champ actually left the show. That host was using Champ just to bait Math and as soon as he got Math in the chat just said fukk the interview.
Lmao he did get quiet but he responded and gave his version of what happened. Also to be fair when that nikka who did the interview started yelling mad loud I would have been quiet too, nikkas too old to be screaming at a phone smh.

Champ left over the whole truck rental incident.

Edit:Wasn't the truck it was an incident where Math docked Champs pay for not bringing on a sponsor for the second Albee Al episode.

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Math gotta stop spamming his channel with all those old interviews. It’s a bad look.

It just gives a low quality vibe. I remember when Gullytv kept recycling his Haitian Jack interview. :mjlol: That ain’t it

Who yall think Math was talking about that came in bummy and had to get him some clothes?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Math gotta stop spamming his channel with all those old interviews. It’s a bad look.

It just gives a low quality vibe. I remember when Gullytv kept recycling his Haitian Jack interview. :mjlol: That ain’t it

Who yall think Math was talking about that came in bummy and had to get him some clothes?
Definitely Hynaken. He still can't dress. Esso looks like he can dress a little.

Hynaken be dressing country as hell.

And he should drop his new interviews. He got a new Joyner Lucas and Dame Dash interview he filmed last week (in the Barbershop).

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

Finally back up.

They released the full interview in the members section. First hour they talked a lot about the fall out with Sha Money. Joyner’s manger talks a lot doing the interview. I wonder if people will get annoyed by him even though he made a lot of good points.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

I been out the loop...another member of MEO left the platform :damn:? Wtf is going on with Math....aight let me catchup real quick