Official thread : Terence Crawford vs Felix Diaz : you crash when you take BUD Light

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
crawford has the best check hook in boxing.

mAY6L8Gx.gif

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Anyone thinking Manny beats Crawford at this point is nuts.....

Prime Manny struggles with Crawford....Crawford will tattoo Manny at this point.
Manny minus tordal is a top 3 defensive fighter....Manny would of koed that fat bum Crawford fought last night within 3

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Manny minus tordal is a top 3 defensive fighter....Manny would of koed that fat bum Crawford fought last night within 3
Prime Manny was a monster, he would destroy him in his prime.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Name one "A" superstar fighter he has faced...and no Gamboa and Postol don't cut it...31 fights deep....you know...the same shyt peeps griped about on GGG...and I'm a huge Crawford fan and he's better than GGG. Postol and Diaz are good fights if they weren't the NORM....if they were sprinkled in with those big names (ala Bhop or Ward)....this is getting old. Godfather Bob won't even put the nikka on a Manny undercard to build his fanbase....he's fukked him just like he did Donaire in his prime.

Stop thinking as a fan...it's like you're cool with your favorite underground rapper never being on the radio...

Fukkin Floyd himself said it

Mayweather: Crawford 'Hell Of A Fighter;' Not Promoted Right Way

By Keith Idec

NEW YORK – Floyd Mayweather Jr. complimented Terence Crawford’s skills Wednesday and predicted he’ll beat John Molina Jr. next month.

Boxing’s biggest star didn’t hesitate, however, to take a direct shot at Crawford’s promoter, Bob Arum, for failing to make Crawford a bigger star.

Mayweather has long been critical of Arum’s inability to make Mayweather himself a household name when Arum’s company promoted the undefeated five-division champion from 1996-2005.

floyd-mayweather%20(3)_6.jpg

Arum has repeatedly acknowledged that he didn’t market Mayweather properly to the black community, which was among the reasons Top Rank Inc. and Mayweather went their separate ways after Mayweather dominated the late Arturo Gatti in Mayweather’s first pay-per-view main event in June 2005 in Atlantic City. Crawford, who’s also black, has proven himself as a ticket-seller in his native Omaha, Nebraska, but his pay-per-view debut, an impressive victory over Viktor Postol on July 23 in Las Vegas, performed poorly among viewers.

The 29-year-old Crawford (29-0, 20 KOs) is scheduled to defend his WBC and WBO 140-pound titles against the 33-year-old Molina (29-6, 23 KOs), of Covina, California, on December 10 in Omaha. HBO will televise their scheduled 12-rounder as the main event of a “World Championship Boxing” telecast from CenturyLink Center in downtown Omaha.

“Molina’s gonna go out there and fight his heart out,” Mayweather said following a press conference to promote the James DeGale-Badou Jack super middleweight championship unification fight January 14 in Brooklyn (Showtime). “But with Terence Crawford, he’s too good of a boxer. I mean, he’s too good of a boxer. But, you know, even like Terence Crawford – a hell of a fighter, but at the end of the day he’s not promoted in the right way. He’s not promoted in the right way. You’ve gotta look at these … I mean, you’ve gotta look at how these fighters are promoted.”
1st, I could care less about Floyd criticism towards someone he doesn't like, and vice versa. That's expected. Wake me up when he gives props to Bob or Oscar :russell:

In my opinion, all you can ask of a fighter is to fight the best fighters in their division during their time period. That's it. If their division is light, it's light. But you can't take away from a fighter's resume because of something they have no control over.

WIth that said, Postol and Gamboa were great opponents at the time in his division when he fought them.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
1st, I could care less about Floyd criticism towards someone he doesn't like, and vice versa. That's expected. Wake me up when he gives props to Bob or Oscar :russell:

In my opinion, all you can ask of a fighter is to fight the best fighters in their division during their time period. That's it. If their division is light, it's light. But you can't take away from a fighter's resume because of something they have no control over.

WIth that said, Postol and Gamboa were great opponents at the time in his division when he fought them.

I think Floyd's opinion on if a great fighter is promoted properly has a bit more credibility than someone on thecoli.

You're not gonna budge and neither am I....can't do this with anymore...now you're just trolling so you can be the "against the grain" voice....

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
I think Floyd's opinion on if a great fighter is promoted properly has a bit more credibility than someone on thecoli.

You're not gonna budge and neither am I....can't do this with anymore...now you're just trolling so you can be the "against the grain" voice....
You're too emotional

Stop being so dramatic :francis:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Shakur stevenson signing with Top Rank is one of the dumbest things I've seen.
Kid should see how Arum and DeBouf fukked over Oscar, Floyd, Manny, and even MIkey Garcia how they are screwing over Bradley and Crawford.
Yet he wats to sign with him instead of a man like Al Haymon.
shyt makes no sense.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Shakur stevenson signing with Top Rank is one of the dumbest things I've seen.
Kid should see how Arum and DeBouf fukked over Oscar, Floyd, Manny, and even MIkey Garcia how they are screwing over Bradley and Crawford.
Yet he wats to sign with him instead of a man like Al Haymon.
shyt makes no sense.

You trying to expound on all this? :jbhmm:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
You trying to expound on all this? :jbhmm:
What do you mean?
Oscar and Floyd sued Bob over stealing their money and left and started their own promotions. I believe both won in court over Bob/Top Rank as well.
We know from the Visionquest audits Bob Arum is robbing Manny blind, as he has Konch on Top Rank payroll even though he is supposed to be Manny's manager, he also loans Manny fight loans with heavy interest. This is why Manny is still fighting and has admitted he needs to fight to support his family.
Mikey Garcia was inactive because he didn't like the way Bob Arum was treating him and guiding him, that is why they were sitting out the contract for a few years.
Bradley has been mismanaged by Arum, after the first win over manny and beating marquez, they didn't even try to position him for a fight with Floyd, they put him in to be a name for a prospect like Provodnikov, he barely survived. Then he loses two garbage fights to Manny, and they make him a name for a prospect they really valued in Vargas. They even paid the refs off to make the Chaves fight a draw. Bradley with his resume at 140 and what he did at 147 is a testament to how poorly a career is managed if you are black american at top rank.
Same shyt is happening with Crawford, Crawford is probably going to fight the african kid and unify, which is great, but why isn't he fighting more? Why dont they market him outside of Omaha. This man has the support of billionairs and his hoome, and yet when you saw the fight this weekend in MSG for some reason, there were more people on the telecast cheering for the dominacan than Crawford. Also we don't know what they really want to do with Crawford at top rank, they aren't talking about making fights with anyone at 147 and they keep holding a Manny fight over his head that I"m sure Bob really doesn't want to give anytime soon seeing that he probably is thinkign he can squeeze a few more pennies out of Manny.

Haymon and sepeartely Mayweather made appeals to Shakur, the kid choose Bob who has that history, and it makes no sense to me.