Official thread : Terence Crawford vs Felix Diaz : you crash when you take BUD Light

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
bunk-the-wire.gif

So why the fukk in the exact time frame can GGG go from goat herding to a FUKKIN CANELO MONSTER PPV!?!? Cause K2 did exactly what Bob ain't fukkin doing.....shyt. It's not cause he's a better fighter....It's not cause of better competition...it's cause someone's promotional company is doing a better fukkin job.

They made all the right moves to make him a household name...on a 34 year old who came to America at 30 who didn't speak fukkin English.

That nikka got a Jordan deal...Apple watch Super Bowl commercials and is all over ESPN....and Crawford gets comp seats at Cornhusker games....FOH.
He has a much better manager.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
He has a much better manager.

Fukk it...I give up......he has a better fukkin promoter who knows how to market..your boxing promoter is supposed to do more than make a card and cut the check.
....keep believing that and be happy with Diaz, Indongo and Postol level opponents for at worst the 3rd best fighter PFP...this nikka is a monster and we as fans don't need to see this bullshyt anymore.....and he fukkin knows it too...hence why he toyed with Diaz.

Last edited:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Fukk it...I give up......he has a better fukkin promoter who knows how to market..your boxing promoter is supposed to do more than make a card and cut the check.
....keep believing that and be happy with Diaz, Indongo and Postol level opponents for at worst the 3rd best fighter PFP...this nikka is a monster and we as fans don't need to see this bullshyt anymore.....and he fukkin knows it too...hence why he toyed with Diaz.
He toyed with him because he could. Same as Loma-Sosa.

This was not a Bullshyt fight. Crawford is just special. Postol was not a bullshyt fight.

They got the nerve to say he ain't fought nobody....no.... He just make em look like nobody.

Never forget.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Bud delivered again :wow:
Just as it was expected

I was :deadrose: when he started to toy with Diaz in the last few rounds :heh:

Can't wait to see him either moving up or unify with Indongo and moving up after
He's one of my favorite fighters for a reason
also glad he finally realized that he should call out concrete names in the ring for more exposure, headlines, etc...

LevelUp

🧞πŸͺ” π™π™π™š π™‚π™šπ™£π™žπ™š 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š 𝙇𝙖𝙒π™₯ 🧞πŸͺ”
Daps
Goddamn a tko.

Jesus.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Crawford just has to face a fighter with a decent sized fanbase. The "biggest" fighter he's faced is Ricky Burns.

I think he beats Pacquiao, so I hope he goes after him, KOs him, and then becomes a household name
Whoever thinks Crawford beats Manny doesn't know shyt about boxing, Vs Manny you have to lead first drop a hammer and discourage him before he's cutting off the ring and watlz you into a bomb and he'll let his hands go, Crawford ain't that guy he won't lead for shyt in a weak 140 division where he looks like a giant.... I see Crawford as a average defensive fighter with telegraphic head movements which he could be timed, and a questionable look like he's fighting for his life with every solid punch that lands, that boy has a chin problem and tremendous lack of foot speed which he tries to switch between sp and orthodox to mask that, elite fighters will see this...

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
He toyed with him because he could. Same as Loma-Sosa.

This was not a Bullshyt fight. Crawford is just special. Postol was not a bullshyt fight.

They got the nerve to say he ain't fought nobody....no.... He just make em look like nobody.

Never forget.

Name one "A" superstar fighter he has faced...and no Gamboa and Postol don't cut it...31 fights deep....you know...the same shyt peeps griped about on GGG...and I'm a huge Crawford fan and he's better than GGG. Postol and Diaz are good fights if they weren't the NORM....if they were sprinkled in with those big names (ala Bhop or Ward)....this is getting old. Godfather Bob won't even put the nikka on a Manny undercard to build his fanbase....he's fukked him just like he did Donaire in his prime.

Stop thinking as a fan...it's like you're cool with your favorite underground rapper never being on the radio...

Fukkin Floyd himself said it

Mayweather: Crawford 'Hell Of A Fighter;' Not Promoted Right Way

By Keith Idec

NEW YORK – Floyd Mayweather Jr. complimented Terence Crawford’s skills Wednesday and predicted he’ll beat John Molina Jr. next month.

Boxing’s biggest star didn’t hesitate, however, to take a direct shot at Crawford’s promoter, Bob Arum, for failing to make Crawford a bigger star.

Mayweather has long been critical of Arum’s inability to make Mayweather himself a household name when Arum’s company promoted the undefeated five-division champion from 1996-2005.

floyd-mayweather%20(3)_6.jpg

Arum has repeatedly acknowledged that he didn’t market Mayweather properly to the black community, which was among the reasons Top Rank Inc. and Mayweather went their separate ways after Mayweather dominated the late Arturo Gatti in Mayweather’s first pay-per-view main event in June 2005 in Atlantic City. Crawford, who’s also black, has proven himself as a ticket-seller in his native Omaha, Nebraska, but his pay-per-view debut, an impressive victory over Viktor Postol on July 23 in Las Vegas, performed poorly among viewers.

The 29-year-old Crawford (29-0, 20 KOs) is scheduled to defend his WBC and WBO 140-pound titles against the 33-year-old Molina (29-6, 23 KOs), of Covina, California, on December 10 in Omaha. HBO will televise their scheduled 12-rounder as the main event of a β€œWorld Championship Boxing” telecast from CenturyLink Center in downtown Omaha.

β€œMolina’s gonna go out there and fight his heart out,” Mayweather said following a press conference to promote the James DeGale-Badou Jack super middleweight championship unification fight January 14 in Brooklyn (Showtime). β€œBut with Terence Crawford, he’s too good of a boxer. I mean, he’s too good of a boxer. But, you know, even like Terence Crawford – a hell of a fighter, but at the end of the day he’s not promoted in the right way. He’s not promoted in the right way. You’ve gotta look at these … I mean, you’ve gotta look at how these fighters are promoted.”

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Whoever thinks Crawford beats Manny doesn't know shyt about boxing, Vs Manny you have to lead first drop a hammer and discourage him before he's cutting off the ring and watlz you into a bomb and he'll let his hands go, Crawford ain't that guy he won't lead for shyt in a weak 140 division where he looks like a giant.... I see Crawford as a average defensive fighter with telegraphic head movements which he could be timed, and a questionable look like he's fighting for his life with every solid punch that lands, that boy has a chin problem and tremendous lack of foot speed which he tries to switch between sp and orthodox to mask that, elite fighters will see this...

If only Manny and Bob were this confident...Jesse Vargas and Horn say otherwise......

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
If only Manny and Bob were this confident...Jesse Vargas and Horn say otherwise......
If Diaz could effectively cut off the ring with no jab and touch Crawford chin, does Crawford even stand up to a Jesse Vargas bomb or beat a Vargas

Crawford better be praising the good man upstairs, that swift, matthysee, and Peterson left 140 they would all beat him imo

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Besides getting hit with a few decent shots (which is expected if you box), Crawford looked perfect. nikka dished out an ass whipping boxing clinic.

Dude may have a dry personality or come across boring outside the ring, but for the most part, he kicks ass in the ring and is pretty entertaining.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
crawford will beat the shyt out of pacquaio