Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

:what:SO WHO CUT THE fukkING TONGUE
AND HOW DID IT GET IN THE BUILDING?

:devil:
:evil:

Night Country creator Issa López said the tongue’s reappearance was left purposefully ambiguous. “That’s one that I’m not going to be telling you because my goal was to give you the possibility of choosing your answers here,” López told Business Insider. “There are many ways that tongue could have ended up there. Some of them are natural and some of them are not.

:troll:

Oh and just for kicks, the Navarro actress response to people who've been asking questions about some of the more ambiguous things.

>"Did Navarro die when she went out into the storm and then she's a ghost who's trying to help her homie and talking to the women? There's all kinds of different suggestions," Reis says.
>
>"Was Navarro ever alive in the first place? Or is she a figment of everybody's imagination? There are a lot of different ways you can go. Was Navarro just sent to Danvers to get her through what she got through? Now she's gone. So, there's just a lot of roads that you could take, but they're all tangible," she continues.
>
>"That's the beauty of what Issa (López) created. She didn't tell you what to think. She's presenting all the evidence and going, 'You choose.'"

I'm not even sure if Kali Reis understood the show she was in. The idea that Navarro was an indigenous spirit sent to help the casually racist white lady through her trials is the funniest interpretation of anything in this show.

Bih we saw her interact with other people from different POVS...she wasn't no mf ghost :martin:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
This season was quite disappointing as most have already shared the same sentiment.
The only upsides to me was the setting and the visibility given to the natives but they just couldn't mesh a compelling story within that.
IMO they should have started the story with Annie K's murder I didn't care about those scientists and their grotesque cadavers
Didn't feel any chemistry between the two main protagonists and I think they might have beat the record for most fu*k utterations per episode for a mini series
The irrelevant and cheap references to S1 gave the impression of this series becoming a parody of itself.
I've officially lost all hopes for this show being any good again
I'll just consider true detective only lasted 1 season and be fine with that

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana

I DIDNT HAVE ANY ISSUE WITH THIS SEASON
UNTIL THAT ENDING.

:what:LIKE YOU REALLY DESTROYED
ALL OF THAT PROGRESS JUST TO RANDOMLY
GO GIRL POWER WITH ABSOLUTELY
NO SIGNS POINTING TOWARDS THOSE WOMEN
THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE SEASON.

:devil:
:evil:

Exactly. It was total nonsense

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

:troll:

Oh and just for kicks, the Navarro actress response to people who've been asking questions about some of the more ambiguous things.

Bih we saw her interact with other people from different POVS...she wasn't no mf ghost :martin:
:dead:

An actor implying that their character could have been ghost the whole time!

So the ghost started a fight and got beat up by some dudes?
The ghost was fukking a dude?
The ghost was driving vehicles?
The ghost put her sister into a mental health facility?

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
The setting was perfect. The woman getting it back in blood, satisfying. Everything from episode 3 through 6 is tough to sit through when you begin to realize parts of the story don't matter.
What really hurts the ahow is that whenever the characters need to get a direction. Instead of being Police detective and deducing situations. It turned into a soap opera and got plot ghost to point the way.

Last edited: