Official Trump Corruption Thread: Trump is mixing business with politics

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I will be just as hard on Trump as I was on Hill if he turns heel like the clinton money laundering mafia..

Trump needs to drop this little hotel bullshyt..

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
All of this is going unchecked as he has not appointed a press pool to be with him at all times, which I think is mandatory. He was already in trouble for ditching the press to go and have a steak dinner. The press was supposed to be present. The press shouldve been present at all of these "informal" meetings with foreign nationals, yet he gets away with having none? These are clearly business-related.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I will be just as hard on Trump as I was on Hill if he turns heel like the clinton money laundering mafia..

Trump has a business to run. What's the problem? You don't mix business and pleasure?

If anything this is a sign of tact on his part that we should all appreciate.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
All of this is going unchecked as he has not appointed a press pool to be with him at all times, which I think is mandatory. He was already in trouble for ditching the press to go and have a steak dinner. The press was supposed to be present. The press shouldve been present at all of these "informal" meetings with foreign nationals, yet he gets away with having none? These are clearly business-related.
the rules don't apply to dear leader.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Trump has a business to run. What's the problem? You don't mix business and pleasure?

If anything this is a sign of tact on his part that we should all appreciate.

the rules don't apply to dear leader.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont understand the outrage in here :heh:

first of all, if you voted for hillary clinton in the primary, then you arent allowed to be offended by this. suck a dikk

second of all, he's not the president for another two months. did anyone expect he wasnt gonna be tying up loose ends/cutting deals right now? you think hillary wouldnt have been doing the same thing? she just had a different job title :russ:

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
i dont understand the outrage in here :heh:

first of all, if you voted for hillary clinton in the primary, then you arent allowed to be offended by this. suck a dikk

second of all, he's not the president for another two months. did anyone expect he wasnt gonna be tying up loose ends/cutting deals right now? you think hillary wouldnt have been doing the same thing? she just had a different job title :russ:

But even as president-elect, the right thing to do is to be transparent with these meetings by having them attended by press. That would've assauaged the public on whether the meetings are a conflict of interest. All of his business should be transferred to a blind trust without the influence of him or his relatives within the next month. Him setting up a blind trust through his kids is bullshyt....

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But even as president-elect, the right thing to do is to be transparent with these meetings by having them attended by press. That would've assauaged the public on whether the meetings are a conflict of interest. All of his business should be transferred to a blind trust without the influence of him or his relatives within the next month. Him setting up a blind trust through his kids is bullshyt....
fair enough, im just saying i expected this type of behavior no matter who won on the 9th :yeshrug: