Official Trump Corruption Thread: Trump is mixing business with politics

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
:scust: Shut the fukk up you intellectually dishonest piece of shyt.

e908da92c754965b60b6a8c13b0be696.png
nothing but facts nikka

he building is located in a special zoning district that spans Fifth Avenue between 38th and 58th Streets.[9] Ordinarily, a building of that height could not have been built on the small site. However, the building was approved partially because it was mixed-use, with retail, office, and residential units.

45088232.jpg

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
e908da92c754965b60b6a8c13b0be696.png
nothing but facts nikka

45088232.jpg
:ohhh: So instead of thinking about how to save the tax payers 3 million a year, he choices to use tax payer funds to protect his own personal assets? :ohhh:

And of course @Aelyas en passant capes for this nonsense like the sheep that he is :mjlol:

Buh buh buh Trump cares for the working class :heh:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You sure??.. First i see no corroborating story that the space is "vacant" and second even if it is a contract was probably pending with someone else..im sure theres lots of firms who are looking to get into Trump tower right about now.

Positive. There is commercial at the base of the building like most buildings in the city but it would make no sense to put the SS down there and the ppsf would be way higher than what's in the op.

"There are 263 luxury condominiums on floors 30 through 68 and residents have a
private entrance on 56th Street. Upscale retail shops and fine dining occupy the lower
floors of Trump Tower".

Trump Tower at 721 Fifth Ave. in Midtown

What's going on with Trump Tower and Fifth Ave is seen as a negative not a positive.
Retail's Trump slump: Upper Fifth security effort expected to hurt holiday blitz

Sales are also down in Trump buildings from what I've read and there's a general slowdown in the high end condo market.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
:ohhh: So instead of thinking about how to save the tax payers 3 million a year, he choices to use tax payer funds to protect his own personal assets? :ohhh:

And of course @Aelyas en passant capes for this nonsense like the sheep that he is :mjlol:

Buh buh buh Trump cares for the working class :heh:

:comeon: you got no clue what the details are.....Prime office space in Manhattan is not just "vacant" ..someone else was probably waiting to move in and their shyt has to be put on pending for at least a year..Contracts like that have punitive clauses if either party doesnt deliver.

My guess is its not Trump Taxing them but the disappointed future tenants...but the media wont tell the whole story since they want clowns like you to fill in the blanks with your ignorance.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: you got no clue what the details are.....Prime office space in Manhattan is not just "vacant" ..someone else was probably waiting to move in and their shyt has to be put on pending for at least a year..Contracts like that have punitive clauses if either party doesnt deliver.

My guess is its not Trump Taxing them but the disappointed future tenants...but the media wont tell the whole story since they want clowns like you to fill in the blanks with your ignorance.
:mjlol: All of this
full

So you are just making up conjecture in order to dismiss the fact that the Secret Service would is in fact renting space from Trump Organization.

:wow: And I thought you were better than that.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:mjlol: All of this
full

So you are just making up conjecture in order to dismiss the fact that the Secret Service would is in fact renting space from Trump Organization.

:wow: And I thought you were better than that.
To be completely honest. its not a new situation . The Secret Service has paid rent to protect presidents before in a residence other than the white house. just so happened this residence is a the Trump Tower

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To be completely honest. its not a new situation . The Secret Service has paid rent to protect presidents before in a residence other than the white house. just so happened this residence is a the Trump Tower
:hubie: Its one thing to rent a 2 story private residence on wallaby street

Its a completely different thing from a logistical and certainly financial standpoint to rent a floor in a luxury high rise in one of the busiest areas on earth.