Reppin
The Empire State
iGrWGhy2WOt7P.gif

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:dwillhuh: 4-1 for Aldo? But, :ehh: he didn't really do enough to just take the belt away from Aldo, but I had him winning the last 3 rounds. Frankie imo won the "competiton", but Aldo won the "fight" if we are just going by the damage Aldo put on Frankie the first 2 rounds, but this nikka Aldo didn't do much the last 3 rounds. But, :manny: Aldo did the most to take the fight. And I doubt a rematch happens next, Frankie done lost 3 times now, so he probably has to win 1 or 2 fights for a W. Great fight. And :beli: the fukk happened to Rashad The Brazilian Mob had to put a hit on Rashad to not go for a takedown much or something, this had to be the worst Rashad ever, but Lil Nog is that dude. Anyone who comes out to Method and Red as there intro theme is dope :yes: And :heh: that's what that roided up bum Reem gets for thinking he is Anderson "Tha Gawd" Silva. Bigfoot literally had Reem :dead: with the knockout.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
thoughts on tonight

Blackzillians has to be the worst training camp in MMA
The heavyweight title picture is even more fukked up
Frankie is such a bizarre fighter. His fighting style always seems like hes doing something significant to win a decision but when you break it down hes just a weak striker with lots of cardio. He will never win a belt again. Hes lucky he caught penn right at his downfall

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
thoughts on tonight

Blackzillians has to be the worst training camp in MMA
The heavyweight title picture is even more fukked up
Frankie is such a bizarre fighter. His fighting style always seems like hes doing something significant to win a decision but when you break it down hes just a weak striker with lots of cardio. He will never win a belt again. Hes lucky he caught penn right at his downfall

frankie's weakness is def his striking power. he lands a lot, hes jus not physically built with alotta juice behind those punches. its a shame.

he did give bj penn the beats twice. AND cold knock out maynard which was impressive as fk imo. AND, he arguably beat benson.

the more i watch frankie, i really admire him. he fought all top tier fighters, and despite on paper him looking like an underdog to all those fighters, he made all those fights competitive as fk, and won a lot of them

even the aldo fight, he got his face busted up, but he was never really hurt, and made it competitive the whole fight.

:salute:

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
As for the heavyweight title .. Easy fix... Winner of hunt/Struve get next shot considering they are the only two with streaks going

Bigfoot doesn't deserve another fight with Cain he needs another w because Cain put the beats on him bad. I would book big foot vs pat Barry
And overeem vs Dos santos needs to happen now

Aldo vs Zombie should be next for the featherweight belt

rashad had put on 5 stinkers in a row..he should be allowed to co/ main or main another show for a long time:ANDERSON EEK:

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:salute: to @2gunsup

I :eat: off the JDS/cain stream and now this one.

He's a man of the people :to:

Last edited by a moderator:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
As for the heavyweight title .. Easy fix... Winner of hunt/Struve get next shot considering they are the only two with streaks going

Bigfoot doesn't deserve another fight with Cain he needs another w because Cain put the beats on him bad. I would book big foot vs pat Barry
And overeem vs Dos santos needs to happen now

Aldo vs Zombie should be next for the featherweight belt

rashad had put on 5 stinkers in a row..he should be allowed to co/ main or main another show for a long time:ANDERSON EEK:

The fact that ppl are saying Hunt/Struve is number 1# contender match shows how pathetic that division is. Struve has not beat anyone relevant and Hunt is awful. Barry vs Big Foot? :why: Why would you book that massacre? I think Dana will make that Noguiera/Werdrum match the title eliminator and pray werdrum wins( I think fans still remember how Cain had Nog's head bouncing off the mat like a basketball)