You don't start with nanotechnology right away
hands_zpsd2hqfutj.png
So you decided to go with the ultraman cardboard cutout my G? :huhldup:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
that's why you can't take mufukkaz with bias agendas seriously. Even thought some of yall shyt on @Bryan Danielson for his MCU bias, even he agreed that you need to see shyt first before jumping to conclusions and believing all these clown hitpiece reviewers. Nobody expects the fukkin Godfather for every damn movie. Just be a solid entertaining film and we good. And Venom delivered and even exceeded that to many.

Think for yourself instead of dikkriding other people's opinions.

I fully expect the same shyt with Aquaman. At minimum it will be entertaining, that's all I need. If it exceeds it, then even better.

Even when I joke shyt.....

(Cuz keyword which gets lost in here so much with some of the folks that so called “shyt on me”)

ITS JOKES FIRST.

I typically always go into ALL these movies with an open mind, and not have my opinion polluted by critics or random cats on the net.

I was part of that group of people that defended MOS when that was shytted on when it dropped and I really don’t think GL is as bad as some love to say.

You just kinda gotta just see, listen (if it’s music), or play (if it’s gaming) whatever for yourself before you form these “high horse” to stubbornly outlandish opinions.

Martha

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Even when I joke shyt.....

(Cuz keyword which gets lost in here so much with some of the folks that so called “shyt on me”)

ITS JOKES FIRST.

I typically always go into ALL these movies with an open mind, and not have my opinion polluted by critics or random cats on the net.

I was part of that group of people that defended MOS when that was shytted on when it dropped and I really don’t think GL is as bad as some love to say.

You just kinda gotta just see, listen (if it’s music), or play (if it’s gaming) whatever for yourself before you form these “high horse” to stubbornly outlandish opinions.

Martha

GL definitely wasn't terrible. I think cats hated Ryan more than anything..

And MOS was dope.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
GL definitely wasn't terrible. I think cats hated Ryan more than anything..

And MOS was dope.

Even if it was “bad” by whatever standards, it wasn’t bad enough where it didn’t deserve a sequel.

Like I think they could’ve EASILY went back to the lab and made whatever corrections and tweaks and made pt2 better. Hell it would fit PERFECTLY with this universe and hell GL could’ve been in JL.

I think where they were going with Sinestro was gonna be amazing and Mark Strong would’ve killed it. But they got scared and scrapped it.

In my opinion, GL 2 would’ve been the best DC movie if they would’ve gave it a shot cuz GL really does have some good stories

Martha

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Even if it was “bad” by whatever standards, it wasn’t bad enough where it didn’t deserve a sequel.

Like I think they could’ve EASILY went back to the lab and made whatever corrections and tweaks and made pt2 better. Hell it would fit PERFECTLY with this universe and hell GL could’ve been in JL.

I think where they were going with Sinestro was gonna be amazing and Mark Strong would’ve killed it. But they got scared and scrapped it.

In my opinion, GL 2 would’ve been the best DC movie if they would’ve gave it a shot cuz GL really does have some good stories

Martha
EXACTLY. Sinestro would have beasted!!

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Wouldn't even mind them bringing in Miles to this franchise. :wow:

Just sucks that they can't go hard with Carnage for the sequel.
All they have to do is adapt the Venom arc of The Ultimate Spider-man. :yeshrug:
The Symbiote kills Miles mom which would be a good way to add conflict to their relationship.

shyt if they want to tie it into the MCU use the first arc of the Donny Cates Venom run where the symbiote is created by the dark god Knull who was there at the beginning of the universe

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I reported you breh. :umad:Yo boy TRUMP may get away with bullying people:pacspit: but that shyt aint cool breh. you fat shamed me and made it personal for no reason.:mjcry: then you committed the ultimate sin and accused me of being a cac. :camby:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FOH :mjlol:

im sorry brehh *sends hug*

come hit the gym i'll train you and then you can one day bench galaxies with me