Official VENOM Movie Thread

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
405455-115819-eddie-brock.jpg

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Venom is your #1 film for a second weekend, but taking a big drop from last week, sliding 56% to $35.7 million. It's got $142.8 million in the bank after two weekends. The decline isn't really out of the ordinary here. Even though it's a Marvel film (which tend to hold a little bit better than average), unlike the MCU proper it got abysmal reviews, and a B+ CinemaScore shows that audiences weren't all that thrilled with it, either. Still, it's far from a flop, as it has nearly earned its domestic total overseas, and will be over $300 million worldwide by next weekend. This is yet more proof that Marvel can do no wrong, even when the film isn't all that good. It's easily on its way to $200 million domestic, which is probably on the lower end of the spectrum after setting the October opening weekend, record, but Sony's not complaining. They've now got a second Marvel franchise to play with.
-boxofficeprophets.com

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
notice how the tone of the thread completely changed once people who actually watched it started posting :russ:

that's why you can't take mufukkaz with bias agendas seriously. Even thought some of yall shyt on @Bryan Danielson for his MCU bias, even he agreed that you need to see shyt first before jumping to conclusions and believing all these clown hitpiece reviewers. Nobody expects the fukkin Godfather for every damn movie. Just be a solid entertaining film and we good. And Venom delivered and even exceeded that to many.

Think for yourself instead of dikkriding other people's opinions.

I fully expect the same shyt with Aquaman. At minimum it will be entertaining, that's all I need. If it exceeds it, then even better.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
that's why you can't take mufukkaz with bias agendas seriously. Even thought some of yall shyt on @Bryan Danielson for his MCU bias, even he agreed that you need to see shyt first before jumping to conclusions and believing all these clown hitpiece reviewers. Nobody expects the fukkin Godfather for every damn movie. Just be a solid entertaining film and we good. And Venom delivered and even exceeded that to many.

Think for yourself instead of dikkriding other people's opinions.

I fully expect the same shyt with Aquaman. At minimum it will be entertaining, that's all I need. If it exceeds it, then even better.

You sound like you are doubting James Wan breh :francis: