Official VENOM Movie Thread

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Just got back from seein this. Man I don’t even post here in this clown ass section ( and that’s just based from reading parts of this thread ) but this shyt was trash :hhh:

Just make another fukkin movie. I don’t even see the point in callin it venom outside of tryin to bring Spider-Man fans into it.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
That is a synopsis not a plot structure. You cant properly give a good plot structure true detail because it was all over the place. It was a fun popcorn flick.

the movie isnt that deep, its pretty straight to the point, an intro to venom which leads us to carnage, whats so hard to understand about that?

the meat of the movie is an introduction to the alien and eddie becoming a top journalist again

like i said, 2 will most likely be more fleshed out , these things happen.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Venom had a good 2nd week:

It was aight. I expected better.

All yall in here talking about part 2 tho :mjlol::ufdup: u know better

4BzAvRi_zpsddkeaplc.png

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
One thing i didnt get

didnt they find out venom was killing eddie. I dont remember them getting to the poiny of that. Just remember venom saying theyre lieing and the doctor saying no.

They dont mention it again do they? IS venom killing eddie? Know he said hed eat his kidney or something cuz hes starving but dont think they ever spoke again on it

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
One thing i didnt get

didnt they find out venom was killing eddie. I dont remember them getting to the poiny of that. Just remember venom saying theyre lieing and the doctor saying no.

They dont mention it again do they? IS venom killing eddie? Know he said hed eat his kidney or something cuz hes starving but dont think they ever spoke again on it
I think it was because Eddie wasn't letting Venom eat people that Venom started feeding on Eddie's internal organs so once Eddie and Venom made their decision to co-habitate and only eat bad guys it became cool.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
I am so happy i read this thread before i watched. .

I say this because yall shytted on this movie so hard .. i had very low expectations..

nikka this movie is fukking fie!!!

Loved the shyt.. nikkaz was like "oh the stunt man was so obvious" :russ:
Hatin ass nikkaz..

The way the showed brock like essentially fall to the bottom prior to getting the symbiote:whew:

The dialogue between Venom and Brock:blessed:..

This movie was dope asf..

2 snaps in a circle bih :russ:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
One thing i didnt get

Yeaa.. they didnt explainafter that.
But Venom was like "i can fix you" ..
Maybe he was telling the truth :hubie:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
the movie isnt that deep, its pretty straight to the point, an intro to venom which leads us to carnage, whats so hard to understand about that?

the meat of the movie is an introduction to the alien and eddie becoming a top journalist again

like i said, 2 will most likely be more fleshed out , these things happen.
Chill breh. It was a fun film but most everyone admits it was all over the place. And I dont know why youre attempting to judge this movie on what could happen in the future. A lot of comic book movies have fell on the sword trying to do that, so lets not go there. Its one enjoyable film with flaws, every film has them.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
One thing i didnt get

I think it's something that will be brought up later as the comics version Eddie eventually gets cancer due to the symbiote.