Official Winning Time Season 1 Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
yea Logo & Cap may not like it, but their depictions have easily been the ones with the most depth thus far

you need them characters in shows even if they feel a way about it

In this show it works even though we know it's completely exaggerated and over the top.

i'm still :mjlol: at Dr Dre in Straight Outta Compton..and he was a producer on that movie :dead:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I can say the same thing after watching the Magic Doc last week and then watching this ep.

The scene with the baby didn’t even happen like that in real life and was dramatic different.

People that saw the doc then this gonna come away looking like :stopitslime::francis::comeon::shaq2:

I’m all for entertainment and fukkery but they went a little too far with the Cappin:heh:

Cappin' is an understatement. :dead:

it's like turning Tupac into Bruce Lee or some shyt. The liberties they have taken with the characters and truth is straight comedy at this point. :laff:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
200.gif

leave ya girl around jerry buss brehs

jerry-buss.jpg

True playa forreal ask Buss Jerry :troll:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
For people like Jerry West and Kareem, i don't think being upfront about your intentions to lie on them and slander them makes it anymore acceptable to them to be lied on and slandered.
But thats just my interpretation.
But in spite of that it's a great show. would probably be boring if it was 100% accurate.

I think you can still make a good product without being ridiculous with the dramatization.