Official Winning Time Season 1 Thread

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
black love
DT9iCTlUQAAiuFF.jpg
That caption is off that pic is from the late 80s early 90s the Caddy is a dead giveaway plus Magic was thinner and had a fro in college.

Daps
For people like Jerry West and Kareem, i don't think being upfront about your intentions to lie on them and slander them makes it anymore acceptable to them to be lied on and slandered.
But thats just my interpretation.
But in spite of that it's a great show. would probably be boring if it was 100% accurate.

That's kind of the thing, though: The story is actually interesting without really needing to make too much stuff up. Showtime is an entertaining book, so I don't think they needed to make Jerry West into a caricature to make the story even more interesting.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
That's kind of the thing, though: The story is actually interesting without really needing to make too much stuff up. Showtime is an entertaining book, so I don't think they needed to make Jerry West into a caricature to make the story even more interesting.
While that’s true, it IS more interesting this way.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
magic having his wedding reception at cheap banquet hall

don't make your wife make you go broke

E_P9M-5VkAMt_zK

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
I know some folks are mad at the way they are portrayed in this series but as someone that doesn’t have a lot of NBA knowledge, this show is making them look cool to me. I like Jerry West character to the point that I hope that’s actually how he was(I know it’s not true). I like Kareem’s character the same way. Every character looks cool to me except Paul Westhead. Got him out here looking kinda soft.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Cookie shouldn’t have this much shine in this show :unimpressed:

I refuse to believe Cookie worked a day in her life.
So Cookies best friend had Magic Jr or who ever Magic's eldest son name is?:dahell:

OMFG the one that is straight and has a family.
Cookie's soul must burn when she sees that boy.

This is the episode where it went off the deep end. Buss sucking on the nurses titties.