Official Young Justice Thread

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Funny enough, my favorite episode was the Vandal Savage backstory.

That episode is SUPER deep .. i like season 3..
my only complaint .. well not really a complaint ... i would say observation. its been 6 years in YJ timeline and they technically didnt stop anything. They basically been failing.
Sending Impulse back in time to stop Neutron and the Reach's first test experiment didnt do shyt.. cause they still did experiments and even far worse stuff in season 3...

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I rewatched it earlier this year. I remembered it being trash, shyt wasn't bad at all.

shyt is still the goat. :yeshrug:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
However good the story/plot is or was...all these delays between seasons, plus the time skip craziness, don't help.

At this point the main things I remember are the extra annoying Helloooooo Megan tripe from S01, the double agent move, the clumsy agenda add-in, the reverse double agent setup and both Static and Black Lightning (potentially) finally getting some spotlight.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
However good the story/plot is or was...all these delays between seasons, plus the time skip craziness, don't help.

At this point the main things I remember are the extra annoying Helloooooo Megan tripe from S01, the double agent move, the clumsy agenda add-in, the reverse double agent setup and both Static and Black Lightning (potentially) finally getting some spotlight.

hbo max for the recap

Daps

Nice!

Carlton dance with me
giphy.gif

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I hope they don’t plan any massive fights and use still photos this time. Either animate it or don’t do it