Official Young Justice Thread

Bob-omb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento, CA
Unless it’s labeled as else worlds like Joker and Battinson, it’s over since they want continuity even with their animation :mjcry:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Finally got around to finishing Young Justice S4. Thought it was a step up from S3, although not as strong as the first couple of seasons. The series does a good job of breaking the season into mini-arcs over the course of 3 or 4 episodes, before blending everything together in the larger plot. It does help introduce you to a larger swath of DC characters. Show isn't afraid to depict the cost of being a hero. Did make me think a Zatana film could be cool in the future, if DC dived into the magical universe and wanted to tackle something different.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yea it’s a chance but S4 seemed rushed
it wasn't rushed, just poorly directed and produced

they had a dozen different storylines going on. they could've dedicated more time to shyt people wanted to see like zod but instead they wasted valuable time on shyt like pregnant fishman throuples and the struggles of a nonbinary sentient machine inhabiting taking the form of a muslim woman

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
it wasn't rushed, just poorly directed and produced

they had a dozen different storylines going on. they could've dedicated more time to shyt people wanted to see like zod but instead they wasted valuable time on shyt like pregnant fishman throuples and the struggles of a nonbinary sentient machine inhabiting taking the form of a muslim woman
Even the Razer appearance was a waste of time as it could have been devoted to other aspects of the story. It's why I don't necessarily care if the show comes back as Greg Weisman made it clear that he had no interest in a conclusive ending or even a JLU style one and it showed in a lot of the storylines.

Daps
Even the Razer appearance was a waste of time as it could have been devoted to other aspects of the story. It's why I don't necessarily care if the show comes back as Greg Weisman made it clear that he had no interest in a conclusive ending or even a JLU style one and it showed in a lot of the storylines.

I liked all the different storylines. More Beast Boy depression stories please :blessed: :banderas: