Official Young Justice Thread

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
They doing mad animated movies At DC, they need to quit bullshyttin and give the green light for YJ

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's been 16 years (and counting) and WB/DC won't give us a Teen Titans Season 6.

And now WB/DC are dragging their feet or potentially not giving us a YJ Season 5 :francis:
If Disney can revive X Men and Proud family, absolutely no reason why WB can’t utilize HBO Max for YJ season 5, TT season 6 (considering those same actors still voice those characters), and reviving the Timmverse and bringing stuff like the Apocolypse of 09 and what happened after JLU ended

Nostalgia brings ppl in when it’s done right but there’s too many idiots in control of million dollar IP at WB

If I had a Feige like role at WB, I’d bring all the above to life including attempting to work on a short film based on Smallville that actually shows Superman in costume, suicide squad directors cut, etc

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
:whoo: i just finished the last episodes of season 4 :whew: is DC allergic to good Ips first not putting it all out at once or have a clear schedule and second not renewing for season 5

Daps
When Zod and them hit that beat in the Phantom Zone.

Me and Connor:

libradoink.gif

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Disney should see if Weisman will come back and continue Gargoyles.

By the time he’s teased the fans with a satisfying resolution to Gargoyles too long and it gets cancelled. Maybe he can come back and tease us with a proper YJ ending.

:francis:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Disney should see if Weisman will come back and continue Gargoyles.

By the time he’s teased the fans with a satisfying resolution to Gargoyles too long and it gets cancelled. Maybe he can come back and tease us with a proper YJ ending.

:francis:
Unfortunately he doesn't believe in proper endings, so that's not going to happen.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
They bet but cancel this. I already heard that Doom Patrol and Titans got packed up