Official Young Justice Thread

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
6z1z8zufkyc91.jpg
And nothing announced at comic con. :sadcam:
The decision makers at WB have no idea what people want. They are so out of touch.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at a Muslim woman in a Hijab being gay - what does this even do to progress the plot of the show?

This is one of the most blatant examples of the show runner imposing his sick deviant fetishes in a show and it served 0 purpose at all.
Ridiculous, keep that shyt out of a cartoon aimed at children.

Daps
Lol at a Muslim woman in a Hijab being gay - what does this even do to progress the plot of the show?

This is one of the most blatant examples of the show runner imposing his sick deviant fetishes in a show and it served 0 purpose at all.
:russ: You got a lot more to see if you watching this for the first time

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I just watched this episode yesterday

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: You got a lot more to see if you watching this for the first time
You mean the Atlantis couple, lmao who impregnated her. Just a WTF moment. All this is nonsencial which has zero purpose, and when finally the show picked up it was episode 22.

This comeback tarnished the show.
I'm surprised there is no backlash that I am aware of anyway by the fans.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

She is not Muslim
She is a motherbox in the body of dead Muslim girl
You were not paying attention

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
She is not Muslim
She is a motherbox in the body of dead Muslim girl
You were not paying attention
Me and everyone else, and irrespective the point still stands what was the purpose of it?

How did it progress the story, what was even the intention of it.

If they wanted to add filler surely there were main characters that they could have focused on.

Who in the grandscheme even cares that a filler character who has no significance to the main story is struggling with her identity.

To call it even a footnote would be incorrect.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me and everyone else, and irrespective the point still stands what was the purpose of it?

How did it progress the story, what was even the intention of it.

If they wanted to add filler surely there were main characters that they could have focused on.

Who in the grandscheme even cares that a filler character who has no significance to the main story is struggling with her identity.

To call it even a footnote would be incorrect.

She and bug were main connections to the new gods which tied into mad shyt in the main story.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
She and bug were main connections to the new gods which tied into mad shyt in the main story.
and they weren't even good at that :dead: bug was garbage no matter how you cut it and ethical transformer spent more time dwelling on geodude than interacting with the new gods

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Ay, is this Legion of Superheroes movie tied to YJ or is it part of the DCAU reboot

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Well the ride was fun while it lasted that last season was horrible...:scust::snoop: just filled with filler and agenda bullshyt instead of focusing on the main story arc...