Offset Denied Bond For Third Time

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Offset Denied Bail A Third Time

The Migos member has now been in jail for 6 months.

Bulloch County Superior Court Judge John R. Turner ruled against lettingMigos member Offset out on bail for the third time, reports the Statesboro Herald.

Offset appeared in court on October 9th to argue for his release on bond in front of Turner, stating that the prosecution had labeled him a gang member because of his "Black Migo Gang" tattoo. At the end of the hearing, Turner said he would review the case, but ultimately chose to deny bond yet again. He previously denied Offset's bail requests in May and June.

Offset was arrested at a Georgia Southern concert in April on a variety of weapons and drugs charges. Due to a May 2 incident in which he reportedly attacked another inmate at Bulloch County Jail, he is also facing charges for battery and riot in a penal institution.

He has now been locked up for six months. Rich the Kid was released in July.

#FreeOffset

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Didn't he disrespect he judge or something?

Why does he want bail if he a badass?....:russ:

Say he cussed out the judge but they said Gucci did the same thing and that turned out to be false :manny:

I can see if you got life but you a dumb mf if you cuss a judge out and you got a chance to get out

Last edited:

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
judge like
oh-brother_zpsvlsovelx.gif~original

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
There is a significant decline in quality after No Label 2...I peeped that once I started getting into Migos
Yea NL2 was they best tape but Rich nikka Timeline aint no slum tape.. NL2 was just straight bangers the whole tape :whew: and thats go be hard to emulate. That Back to the Bando is weak though :ld: