Offset Denied Bond For Third Time

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

I haven't needed my mom since I was 17......I would NEVER bring her in my fukk ups

I beat 1 felony in 2008 off the strength of my lawyer and $$$$$$

The fact that OffSet has more money than you did, and has them rap lawyers;

And he STILL hasn't been able to even make bail let alone beat a fukking case, that doesn't tell you that maybe he's being treated differently than you were? Perhaps because he's an entertainer...?

The fact that you believe all you need is a lawyer and cash, when OffSet has more of both than you did... that doesn't give you the slightest fukking Blue's Clue that maybe this dude's situation is different than yours?

Like I said earlier. fukkin. Dweebs.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
The fact that OffSet has more money than you did, and has them rap lawyers;

And he STILL hasn't been able to even make bail let alone beat a fukking case, that doesn't tell you that maybe he's being treated differently than you were? Perhaps because he's an entertainer...?

The fact that you believe all you need is a lawyer and cash, when OffSet has more of both than you did... that doesn't give you the slightest fukking Blue's Clue that maybe this dude's situation is different than yours?

Like I said earlier. fukkin. Dweebs.

Shut the fukk up clown..they are making an example out of him....all the money in the world dont make up for common sense..if this c00n disrespected the judge...then all bets are off....you rollin the dice.

I paid my lawyer to do a job...i didn't say one fukkin word but ....."yes sir/no sir"

But he keepin it real and cant even get a bail.....:russ:

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Shut the fukk up clown..they are making an example out of him....all the money in the world dont make up for common sense..if this c00n disrespected the judge...then all bets are off....you rollin the dice.

I paid my lawyer to do a job...i didn't say one fukkin word but ....."yes sir/no sir"

But he keepin it real and cant even get a bail.....:russ:

:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

that's all I got for you breh. you're a fukkboy clown for having 0 empathy and for laughing at the thought of a man stuck inside. Hopefully somebody in here will dap you up so you can get the Internet points that you were hoping for.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

that's all I got for you breh. you're a fukkboy clown for having 0 empathy and for laughing at the thought of a man stuck inside. Hopefully somebody in here will dap you up so you can get the Internet points that you were hoping for.

What you trying to kick knowledge nikka?...fukk outta here...this aint no kumbaya

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Offset appeared in court on October 9th to argue for his release on bond in front of Turner, stating that the prosecution had labeled him a gang member because of his "Black Migo Gang" tattoo.
nick-young-confused-face-300x256-150x150.png

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I will never understand why they offer million dollar bonds to nikkaz who clearly can't afford it, and deny bonds to the nikkaz that can :mindblown:

• Dap
Reactions: Dig

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I will never understand why they offer million dollar bonds to nikkaz who clearly can't afford it, and deny bonds to the nikkaz that can :mindblown:
You know the answer to this bro :francis:
My folk got a 2.5 mill bond and he damn sure aint got it like that

Last edited:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Two Words BULLOCH COUNTY....

he ain't in ATL no more...

:manny:

so BIG CITY LAWYERS and BIG MONEY doesn't mean Jack shyt to these hick town rednecks who run that court st st down there.....

they don't give a fukk about no black azz rapper :ufdup:

especially from ATL...

I-16 iwhich runs thru Bulloch is considered the drug and bootleg route cause everything comes thru the port in Savannah and usually travels up I-16 which becomes interstate 75 by the time it passes Macon into Atlanta

so u will get fukked with by police heavy..

trust me I KNOW!

Country artist's rule that area ...rappers only perform or congregate on campus

I use to commute thru that country azz county all the time when I went to college in Savannah

they still got cotton fields there and the only thing popping is the campus where the Migos got arrested at Georgia Southern University. .....

it's pure bible belt region there ....most of the surrounding counties you can't even buy liquor...

Last edited:
  • Dap

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
There is a significant decline in quality after No Label 2...I peeped that once I started getting into Migos
THIS.

From a group I ended up fukking hating (First time I heard Emmit Smith, I thought it was trash, but then again I was confused as fukk to what the hell Trap music really was), then giving a proper listen to and respecting in their own rights, It's been a bit disheartening to see these dudes can't get that SAME fire back off of that one album. 'Cause I copped Migo Lingo with the quickness and swerved once I realized it mainly friends and labelmates.
Then I got the albums and could barely find anything near as good as that...and I keep searching/believing 'cause I can't defend the Migos off of that ONE Album much longer.

• Dap